Sign in to follow this  
jdr37

F-14 pilot cockpit view angle off-center

I just downloaded the DC F-14 and find the pilot seems to be siting off the right side of the seat which causes the view angle to be appx 15 to 2 degrees off center. This makes it very difficult to line up runway when landing. Is this normal or a glitch? Is there some way to correct the angle?

try going into the camera settings & there is a horizontal slider that you can move the point of view & also the height - I use a height of about 30 on the scale for IFR work & say up to 80 for the landing challenges - try that & see if it works for you

Rattso

Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme D5 - intel i9-12900K(water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - Gigabyte Asorus 4090 waterforce - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Thrustmaster Warthog - Honeycombe Bravo quadrant - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - MFG Crosswind - Samsung Oddesy Ark - G9 49" monitor