Sign in to follow this  
skip d

traffic global

is it possible to use the .pln flight plans that I have developed and place them into Traffic Global ??

The reason I'm asking here,in this forum, is because there is MUCH BETTER response than in the Traffic Global Forum.

Thanks for any help

Skip d

No, TG uses one of 3 bgl's for all of it's traffic. Flights operate direct airport to airport and every jet and most turboprops fly at FL350 regardless of the direction or length of the route. Do yourself a favor and try AIG, most of the traffic still flies direct airport to airport but other than that it will blow you away.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Thanks Dave....

I tried AIG 2 times....and the set-up was far betond my capabilities.I completely read the user manual...and watched 

the videos available....but still can't comprehend the system. I'm sure the program is superior to TG, according to all the

comments I have read by other satisfied users. After getting what I thought was a successful set-up...downloading individual

airlines seemed to be easy....until the download stopped and presented me with choices that befudled me !!! (which seemed the case on ALL the airlines I tried) i.e. Delta,United,

Southwest....and other USA based Airlines. I like to fly strictly in the US,and therefore I don't need to download Airlines that don't fly to or from the US, and I was faced with 'what the heck do I do now' and 'where do I go from here'....the user manual ...nor any tutorial video addresses this situation. That's why I dropped AIG and resorted to TG which I had paid 40 bucks for.

But honestly TG isn't THAT much more friendly. I've got a lot of questions that don't get answered on their forum... by the response...

"Send in a ticket"   This forum is MUCH more helpful with flyers that have worked out the problems and are willing and able to share their success with other guys like me who are struggling !!

I'd MUCH rather use AIG....but I'm lost !!!

Skip d

Traffic Global does not Spawn traffic when you the start the sim at an airport it is already loaded with traffic, no BGL`s are placed in the scenery world folder the sim loads all traffic on start then flight`s follow the flight times in the database which you can edit, you can change Aircraft-livery-destination. Create your own plans with My Ai Plans tool. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I just purchased Taxi2Gate OTHH, and I use Traffic Global. Currently, there is not traffic at all at the airport. I saw a topic on the Just Flight Forum about this, but I am very confused as to the steps and files needed to get the traffic to show up. I will also be getting LTFM this weekend which I understand has the same issue. Would anyone be able to give me instructions as to how to make the traffic work at those airports in P3dV5? Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

It's really not surprising tbh, but Traffic Global doesn't include any flights to OTHH or even the old OTBD. Istanbul's old Airport LTBA does have some, but none to LTFM.

21 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

It's really not surprising tbh, but Traffic Global doesn't include any flights to OTHH or even the old OTBD. Istanbul's old Airport LTBA does have some, but none to LTFM.

Oh, so perhaps there is really no way to get the traffic at those new airports?

Cheers, Pete

18 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Ray - Are you able to provide the steps to get the traffic to appear?

Cheers, Pete

The whole thing is, TG should send traffic to LTFM without the user having to convert it. 

• Like 1

Substitute LTBA with LTFM.

I will admit it`s not as easy as AIG one click install and you have thousands of aircraft and traffic.   

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:47 AM, skip d said:

Thanks Dave....

I tried AIG 2 times....and the set-up was far betond my capabilities.I completely read the user manual...and watched 

the videos available....but still can't comprehend the system. I'm sure the program is superior to TG, according to all the

comments I have read by other satisfied users. After getting what I thought was a successful set-up...downloading individual

airlines seemed to be easy....until the download stopped and presented me with choices that befudled me !!! (which seemed the case on ALL the airlines I tried) i.e. Delta,United,

Southwest....and other USA based Airlines. I like to fly strictly in the US,and therefore I don't need to download Airlines that don't fly to or from the US, and I was faced with 'what the heck do I do now' and 'where do I go from here'....the user manual ...nor any tutorial video addresses this situation. That's why I dropped AIG and resorted to TG which I had paid 40 bucks for.

It sounds like you were just being asked if you had payware aircraft or were happy to stick with the freeware models. There's lots of help on here and the AIG forum if you fancy trying again, its worth the effort...

• Like 1

Ian S

38.jpg

Thanks Ian....

I worked my way through most of the manual,,,including a few vid's ...but then I ran into a wall

when the program totally confused me with "options" on downloading things I didn't want.

I was hoping to get flights 'to and from' the US exclusively,since I'm limiting my flying to US airports.

What I really need I think to use AIG is some kind of 'walkthru' explaning how to use this wonderful program !!

I just got so frustrated with all the different options and files....that I was overwhelmed !!!

And I'd love to give it another go...

Skip d

Just take your time and install a couple of smaller US carriers at first to get used to how it works. You will be blown away at how much better it is than TG. 

6 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Just take your time and install a couple of smaller US carriers at first to get used to how it works. You will be blown away at how much better it is than TG. 

But I keep hearing AIG is just a one click install and your done, you do not need internet running for TG.

Raymond Fry.