Sign in to follow this  
Guest GA Flyer

LagoSim

Guest GA Flyer

I'm having a hard time getting in contact with this site. Anything going on that anyone knows about as to why I can not use their auto email service to retrieve my password for my account with them?

I believe Lago is no longer in business. If you haven't already I would post this question in the FS9 forum as their products were all pre-FSX. Good luck.

Lago is apparently still in business at http://www.lagosim.com/ although dealing with them has been problematic at various time over the years as they restructured as a business at least once in the past.Could you tell me a bit more about what procedure you followed, and what problems you encountered while attempting account password retrieval from Lago?I have bought multiple wonderful FS add-on items from Lago successfully in the past, and although I don't expect a timely response (if any) from them by any e-mail or in their support forums, I would be concerned if I didn't get a reply from them about my account access to download installer files which may have been lost in an unlikely but extraordinary scenario where I lost both working and duplicate backup copies of my Lago products!Hoping to learn more in regards to this situation...:-roll GaryGB

Guest GA Flyer

On their site they have a "lost password" link under their user login area. This takes you to a page where you put your email address and submit. The following page says that the info is being sent automatically and instantly to the submitted email address. However, I never get anything. Also, sometimes when I submit it links to a page saying this page is unavailable.I have my keys but without my login I can not get my serial numbers and see my past history.I did get an email from a Enrico who helped provide some history purchases but still need my login info.They have been a great site for purchases in the past and the purpose of the post was to findout if anyone knows if they are unavailable due to any know issues. (restructure, sever problems etc)I too respect their products and service and hope they are not in anyway pulling out.

Guest Osure66

I purchased (3) programs from LAGO SIM 09/01/07, was given a download window and downloaded files, but never received the E-Mail access codes for them, to date. I tried their Resend Serials for each of the programs, repeatedly without any response.I filed a Support Ticket on Lagosim.com and was put # 2389 in the queue and advised I would get a response by 08/15/05. Needless to say I am not a Happy Simmer.