Sign in to follow this  
airbusa

V29.0 P3DV5.2HF1 Airline code and fixes

dear nico, thanks for the new version, runs well from my flight today eddf to eddb.

would it be possible for you to put the following airlne codes in the xml (i due that in the past by hand, but with very update do it again):

AWH
EGW
ELG
GWG

Can you correct the fixes please, because

FGW
HGG
LDX

don't need a fix, they are real existing.

Would it be possible to define:

c510
c525
c25a
c25b
c25m
e50p

as middle aircraft, because I don't like "light" category and would like to switch of them (because sometimes busses and trucks are interpretaed as light aircrafts and driving on the airport in areas, where no airplanes are taxing.) With the definition of the types above we will have business traffic and the types are used often.

Many thanks, if you can agree, I don't need to fix it in the xml files with a new version.

Have a good evening.

Best regards

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thx for these updates, will  add them to the next version.

Best regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

Dear Nico,

please include also the following icao codes:

UJC - Ultimate Jetcharters

JRC - JetAir Caribbean

SIF - AirSial

Best regards

Francisco

hi nico,

can you put HGG in the next update (current 29.5) as airline code (Korean small Airline) please.

Same for aircraft c25b, because that will replaced by your program by similar model C525, that means the model c25b will not used, and I have some repaints of it.

Third thing, I see more and more, that the special repaints are used instant of the standard, can ou check that please, because that "error" we have talked some month ago.

many thanks and best regards

oliver

2 hours ago, airbusa said:

Third thing, I see more and more, that the special repaints are used instant of the standard, can ou check that please, because that "error" we have talked some month ago.

Hi Oliver,

Will do the updates.

However, you must have missed the release notes of 29.1:

o    The “special” keyword in the title has been replaced by a parameter SPECIALS in parameters.xml.

For re-installations and updates of AIG OCI it is important not to change the title of the livery, that's why this change..

Read more in section 4.24 of Manual 29.5

Nico

5 minutes ago, kiek said:

Hi Oliver,

Will do the updates.

However, you must have missed the release notes of 29.1:

o    The “special” keyword in the title has been replaced by a parameter SPECIALS in parameters.xml.

For re-installations and updates of AIG OCI it is important not to change the title of the livery, that's why this change..

Read more in section 4.24 of Manual 29.5

Nico

thanks nico for the code implemenation

regarding the speical liveries, I have to transfer the atc.ids in this xml file? the word special in the livery description in aircraft.cfg can be stay?

thanks and best regards

oliver

16 minutes ago, airbusa said:

I have to transfer the atc.ids in this xml file? the word special in the livery description in aircraft.cfg can be stay?

Yes and Yes.

How many have you? If you have less then say 30 it is not a big job, otherwise I could let PSXT detect the special word and add the atc_id to the parameters.xml...

Edited by kiek

hi nico, more than 100.

you are right i miss the update 29.1, had 2 weeks no time to play.

best regards

oliver

7 minutes ago, airbusa said:

more than 100.

I see, I'll let PSXT do the job. Will let you know when I've built it in.

1 hour ago, airbusa said:

perfect thanks nico, have a good evening oliver

It is available, re-download 29.5:

If parameter SPECIALS (4.24) is still empty, PSXT will gather the registration codes of the liveries with special  (lowercase) in the title and set the SPECIALS parameter for you.

😉

Nico