Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Where are the animals located?

I would like to hover around them in the new Volocopter later today. Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

this opens up a good use of the slow moving Volocopter.  
D1B3970C-0AC7-4636-BF03-8258CD81EC38.jpeg.1d87909dc629a581b7eb60a7a2c4828d.jpeg

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

you can search for "fauna" on the map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

This got me thinking, I never see any birds in any urban areas or really anywhere for that matter.

32 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

This got me thinking, I never see any birds in any urban areas or really anywhere for that matter.

You rang?

https://www.southoakco.com/fs-birds/northeast-usa

https://www.southoakco.com/fs-birds/southeast-usa

_pYx3A-KL7XptFs1hE-ngMiDE9yqGnW-VxsHLMLf

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

50 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Maybe Asobo don't want to risk a bird strike! :biggrin:

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

29 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Oh! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I would happily download any and every region that they ever come to make of this.

Currently circumnavigating the world in a mix of Cessna and Piper aircraft. 

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

Wishlist; Honeycomb Bravo, Honeycomb Charlie.

1:400 Airline Model Collector.

Birds for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 have arrived!  Southeast USA

In real world flying, birds present a unique and dynamic challenge that pilots must always avoid. Each year, in the United States alone, thousands of aircraft encounter bird strikes that account for millions of dollars worth of damages. Pilots must be vigilant in the low altitude environment to avoid hitting birds, and many times evasive maneuvers must be taken. Add a unique challenge and increase your simulator’s realism by using FS Birds!

FS Birds Southeast USA Features:

-Bird coverage for the entire area of Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas

-Multiple types of birds including pigeons, buzzards, eagles, seagulls, and geese

-All birds are fully animated

-Flying birds range in altitudes from the surface up to 11,000 ft with random flight tracks

-Ground birds at all major international airports

-Flying bird animations include soaring raptors, circling seagulls, formation geese, random pigeon flights, and soaring eagles

-LOD optimization results in a minimal impact on simulator frame rates

To view complete bird placement location KML files, CLICK HERE (SouthEast USA) https://www.southoakco.com/fs-birds/southeast-usa

NOTE:  Using Google Earth to view these files is useless.  The map has a million yellow stickpins.

There are 35 specific locations for fauna today.  Here is the full list.

1140467895_summarylistoffauna.jpg.6517bf04a757b7ca6c031f9a87211708.jpg

Regards,

Ray

10 minutes ago, raymar said:

There are 35 specific locations for fauna today.  Here is the full list.

1140467895_summarylistoffauna.jpg.6517bf04a757b7ca6c031f9a87211708.jpg

Regards,

Ray

Any plans for Europe Ray?