Sign in to follow this  
aljones

Downloading GOTY Now !!

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

419.99...lol

99.99...lol

Great sale...make up a price and say the price you really had in mind.as a "sale price"419.99, Really!

PASS 

Funny thing is, that's actually illegal in Europe, Australia and I believe also Canada. Making up some price it was never at, then marking it down.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

5 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

LOL, well it looks bad to me, even at the "sale price" No thank you.

$12 per plane isn't a bad deal. If you want the planes that is. If they're no interest for you then yeah.

The full package is 40 planes.

They're not just different liveries. Each plane has unique cockpit modifications, external model modifications and performance based off the real individual aircraft.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I like how it says "Download has started in the background" and then it downloads in foreground 😄 At least it's downloading really fast now.

• Like 1

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

The full download for me is 32.94Gb, but that's probably because I uninstalled all Asobo liveries.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Just now, Axis3600 said:

Is there always the window when the engines are off or does it cut off the sound for the logbook?

If you turn the log book off it won't pop up. It's under assistance options.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

Any issues with the AIG's functionality? 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

19 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

419.99...lol

99.99...lol

Great sale...make up a price and say the price you really had in mind.as a "sale price"419.99, Really!

PASS 

I shall wait and buy them once the "Sale" has finished.

Edited by Espana Pete
  • Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

2 minutes ago, Espana Pete said:

I shall wait to buy them until after the "Sale" has finished.

Well it's never going to end because that's a bundle price, not a sale price.

The bundle prices will go down if you buy any of the smaller bundles or the individual aircraft.

Edited by Tuskin38

49 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Just restarted my PC and that prompted the update to start in MS Store. Remember, restart your PC before complaining it won't update.😉

Just logging in and out fixed it for me this time and on previous updates.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Well it's never going to end. That's a bundle price, not a sale price.

The price will go down if you buy any of the smaller bundles or the individual aircraft.

Sorry Mr T but I have a dry sense of humour 🙂

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

5 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

The full download for me is 32.94Gb, but that's probably because I uninstalled all Asobo liveries.

Mine is 32GB and I never uninstalled any liveries/

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just a question about Reno Air Races package: Does the $20 "Expansion Pack” comes with four aircraft, one per type? In the pictures above it seems they come with the same selected aircraft - not one per type.

Can someone  please clarify? 

Edmundo Azevedo

Glad to see they seem to have updated the servers, or added more, downloads flying in this time.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,