Sign in to follow this  
webranger

What works...what doesn't?

8 hours ago, OSM said:

spacer.png

Wow, what a clever idea for an emergency landing gear if the main gear fails to come down. Hopefully the pilot is wearing good quality, high temperature resistant running shoes 'just in case'.  😉

Al

Edit: After a lot of deep thought, I think I'd go with a pair of clip-on roller skates....

Edited by ark
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ark said:
8 hours ago, OSM said:

spacer.png

Hopefully the pilot is wearing good quality, high temperature resistant running shoes 'just in case'.  😉

Edited 5 minutes ago by ark

LOL, Looks like it's some sort of cross promotion for Red Ball Jets.  

Regards, Kendall

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

Play nicely now Alvega. Personally targeted sarcasm and insults are not accepted. You find it “strange” that that you can play just fine without Track IR when those countless people that do say it’s broken after SU7 and that this is a game breaker.

Nothing strange about it. 

Personally targeted sarcasm and insults? Where did you see that in my post? I think it was you that did that when you quoted me. Anyway, welcome to my ignore list. Bye.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Did Asobo change the colorimetry again ? I first noticed it because the text within afterburner is white/washed out and not orange anymore? And flying at dusk everything that shines is far too bright and pixelated… Or is the HDR broken ? Or is it my rig ? Or my eyes 😬 ?

I like the brakes.. 🤣😜

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Can't close the ATC window. I can minimize it but not close it.
I start with the ATC window OFF but when i open it, no closing any more.
Also the ATC log is black although the game setting is set to "ON".

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

11 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Hmm, still downloading.. but that is my favorite plane.. 🤫

Bert,

What were your findings on Bonanza´s RY mod? Does it work OK?

Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

9 hours ago, Little Jenny said:

Well post update I flew a TBM flight and amazingly, nothing new broke in my TBM this time.  However, I'm getting no cockpit when loading up the Caravan (both DX 11 & 12, default or custom liveries).  Removed the improvement mod to see if that works.  Anybody else having issues with the Caravan? 

Update: Looks like the improvement mod may need some updating.  

Indeed. Without the mod the Caravan is fine.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Is the TrackIR thing specifically for TrackIR only?  I use Opentrack for LED head tracking and I flully expected to see this bug tonight, but despite the fact that I pause and unpause tracking often, I saw no problem at all.  So Opentrack vs the TrackIR software might be another workaround, if anyone is interested.  Strange though, I would have expected the sim to treat them exactly the same. 

Andrew Crowley

15 hours ago, DaWu said:

Can not rotate the world map with mouse anymore

same. Wonder why they removed this functionality

Kind regards,

Tim

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K (OC 4.7) CPU COOLER: Noctua nh-d15S GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070-Ti FTW2 8GB  SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB HDD: Seagate 500GB - Maxtor 250GB - WD 250GB RAM: Team Vulcan 16 GB MBD: Gigabyte Z370P D3
PSU: Evga 650w  OS: Win 10 Pro

I'm having an issue with the TBM mod.

The starter button is already on the on position and can't be moved by the mouse, so is the ignition button so it is impossible to perform start of the engine.

Also the yoke can't be hide anymore the clicspot are not working.