Sign in to follow this  
webranger

What works...what doesn't?

9 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Just reset the mouse control profile to default, that worked for me.

Thx! Worked

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

10 minutes ago, DAD said:

Well those are 3pd aircraft.

I am well aware,but Carenado must be well aware of the issue. Wish they would update their aircraft as quick as workingTitle, i.e. on release day.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

(A minor thing in the grand scheme)

Anyone checked out the new Zurich airport from Gaya in the new WU? The main terminal doesn’t look look like it lights up at night for me, anyone able to confirm?

3 minutes ago, turbomax said:

I am well aware,but Carenado must be well aware of the issue. Wish they would update their aircraft as quick as workingTitle, i.e. on release day.

Here I agree. But that depends on any last minute code changes msfs possibly did. Though I know that this (CTDs with Carendo) was discovered in the beta. 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

6 minutes ago, DAD said:

Here I agree. But that depends on any last minute code changes msfs possibly did. Though I know that this (CTDs with Carendo) was discovered in the beta. 

is it only on DX12 that it's failing or on the existing DX11 as well?  The origional post on this said DX12.

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

They broke TrackIR.

When you turn off TrackIR by F9 (in Naturalpoint software), the TrackIR switch in game (in Camera window) turns off as well. But when you press F9 again to resume function, the TrackIR switch in game does NOT turn on. You have to click it manually.

For me, this means that I always have to fly with the Camera view window open all the time, as I turn on and off TrackIR regularly, now having to toggle it manually with the mouse. 

This is a game breaking bug for me. Others might not care. I'll wait until January / February for the fix. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Just now, Republic3D said:

They broke TrackIR.

When you turn off TrackIR by F9 (in Naturalpoint software), the TrackIR switch in game (in Camera window) turns off as well. But when you press F9 again to resume function, the TrackIR switch in game does NOT turn on. You have to click it manually.

For me, this means that I always have to fly with the Camera view window open all the time, as I turn on and off TrackIR regularly, now having to toggle it manually with the mouse. 

This is a game breaking bug for me. Others might not care. I'll wait until January / February for the fix. 

Is it possible to assign a button to toggle track IR on/off?

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

1 minute ago, Republic3D said:

They broke TrackIR.

Can you remap the F9 pause button in the TrackIR software?

12 minutes ago, Moria15 said:

is it only on DX12 that it's failing or on the existing DX11 as well?  The origional post on this said DX12.

Graham

I reported the CTD using the Seneca with DX12. Then left 3pd aircraft alone. Edit: left the Seneca alone. But still flew FBw and CRJ

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Remapping the button in the sim doesn't work. 

I haven't tried in Naturalpoint, I will report back. 

Edited by Republic3D

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Market Place tab is missing for me, Steam version.

Stu

• Like 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

TrackIR works sometimes and sometimes not. Going to the main menu and start the flight again may help but it's rather random. Big bummer.

Loading the actual flight seems to take a lot longer and I get a severe stutter every minute or so like I didn't have before (DX11). New PC, G-Sync, MSFS was perfect until this update. Not happy with this.

FBW A320: only the experimental version works but that was to be expected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWu said:

Can not rotate the world map with mouse anymore

Go into settings and reset your MOUSE Profile back to 'Default'  That will correct it...

AIG Traffic works the same as before SU7.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

Remapping the button in the sim doesn't work. 

I haven't tried in Naturalpoint, I will report back. 

Yes remap it to the toggle head tracking on /of and have the same button as in naturalpoint assigned  works fine 🙂 But first time make sure it's in sync with the camera menu option 😉

Edited by awf

André