Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

My settings have been changed

45 minutes ago, bosflo said:

does anyone remember how to change the rotate direction on the mouse? everything is reversed now and I don't remember how to change it back to the way I had it. Thanks

23 minutes ago, DiscoSweat said:

Wondering this too, it's especially annoying in chase cam views

Controls Options>Mouse>Miscellaneous has an option to reverse the axis in cockpit view. maybe that's what you're after? I don't see a similar option for chase cam view though.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

1 hour ago, blueshark747 said:

This suites the AVSIM population better....🤣😂

you made my day...even got my glasses right 😂

Edited by DylanM

4 minutes ago, DylanM said:

you made my day...😂

🤣😂🍻

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

1 hour ago, bosflo said:

does anyone remember how to change the rotate direction on the mouse? everything is reversed now and I don't remember how to change it back to the way I had it. Thanks

In control options - mouse, set to default

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

9 hours ago, bosflo said:

In camera settings, go to cockpit view and/or external view, whichever makes you feel uncomfortable, exchange the Axis X- with Axis X+, and/or the Axis Y+/-

9 hours ago, DiscoSweat said:

Wondering this too, it's especially annoying in chase cam views

In camera settings, go to cockpit view and/or external view, whichever makes you feel uncomfortable, exchange the Axis X- with Axis X+, and/or the Axis Y+/-

Keep in mind, for some unfathomable reason, after purchasing Reno, the settings changed AGAIN.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hi,

My settings are the same (joystick, pedals, throttle), except keyboard. Asobo changed some assignments on the numeric pad.

Why?

I don't know why.

Regards.

5 hours ago, AboveAtlantic said:

Thank you but it's not working for me. If I check the box to reverse the axis then the sim asks me to create a new mouse profile and I have discovered that I have "created" 6 mouse profiles by doing something wrong. I only use external view because I plane spot and use ai control to "fly" the planes.

So many things got changed it's hard to know where to even begin to correct it. My biggest problem was getting the exterior and drone cameras remapped, and get the word not allowed Assist menus to stop popping up. I used to always go to the external view, check my trim wheel position  and move my flaps back to the up position; yesterday every time I moved the flaps, the assistant would move it back.

Finally I was able to turn all assists off, and I think it has stopped interfering, but a rogue help menu still keeps popping up in cockpit.

I haven't really flown an actual flight yet, since I've been restoring my settings, but before the upgrade I was getting a "wow feeling" every time I would spawn in at an airport I hadn't visited for a while or a new one; LAX was one of them. I haven't had that feeling yet since the upgrade. 

And I want to see what's up with the weather.

15 hours ago, DylanM said:

you made my day...even got my glasses right 😂

Anybody for some fried chicken? Just call up the Colonel!

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 2