Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

Live AI not departing - Workaround by AIG

5 hours ago, booms_sys said:

I've got AIG working however I notice some flights flying at really low altitudes (1000-1500ft) above an airport. When I check flightradar/flightaware, the actual flight is much higher directly above the airport. Seems that altitude is not working with AIG?

I suppose you use it with live traffic in MSFS, yes?
Anyway that's a Asobo default AI problem and something Asobo has to fix. Will happen for AIG or default traffic or whatever traffic you use.

7 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I suppose you use it with live traffic in MSFS, yes?
Anyway that's a Asobo default AI problem and something Asobo has to fix. Will happen for AIG or default traffic or whatever traffic you use.

Yup as that's what I thought the purpose of it was.

So Asobo problem, got it. Will wait for a fix... hopefully.

29 minutes ago, booms_sys said:

Yup as that's what I thought the purpose of it was.

So Asobo problem, got it. Will wait for a fix... hopefully.

Actually AIG is offline traffic with own realistic flightplans

5 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Actually AIG is offline traffic with own realistic flightplans

Ah ok I did not realize that. Thanks for clarifying and good to know 🙂

1 hour ago, booms_sys said:

Ah ok I did not realize that. Thanks for clarifying and good to know 🙂

You can however also use it for live traffic, but then it will only give you the models and liveries, and the amount and accuracy of live traffic solely depends on MSFS's (faulty) data. If you do not absolutely need to have live traffic I recommend the AIGs offline traffic via TC injection (do NOT set "AI offline" in msfs, set it to off instead), it's immersionwise the best

My problem is that whether I use AI off-line or Live Traffic ( MSFS' settings), Traffic Controller crashes after maybe 15 mins.

Petteri

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

Got myself a new hobby, plane spotting ! Using RT online with ST and OCI. They land, taxi and takeoff. They also show up in SkyDemon.

So I'm trying different traffic programs and am giving this a go, i.e., in-sim live traffic activated, while turning on AIGTC for the takeoff workaround.  However, I'm not seeing traffic taking off.  Can someone clarify:  do I need to select 'inject traffic" in the app to spawn the planes that will take off (or otherwise have 'Autoinjection on Startup' checked)?

Edited by mikeklimek

Standalone App for the workaround is comming in the next days, so non-AIM users do not need to "learn" AIGTC 😉

AIGTC/AIGFP users will get some extra fixes in the next days^^

• Like 8

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

13 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Standalone App for the workaround is comming in the next days, so non-AIM users do not need to "learn" AIGTC 😉

Thanks Kaii3!

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

A question, I use AIGTC with Simple Traffic to get AI to take off, and it works very well, but I like to know when you recommend us to start AIGTC, I start it when i'm in cockpit right now, but I would prefer to start it same time as MSFS, is that possible without problems?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

9 hours ago, Ixoye said:

A question, I use AIGTC with Simple Traffic to get AI to take off, and it works very well, but I like to know when you recommend us to start AIGTC, I start it when i'm in cockpit right now, but I would prefer to start it same time as MSFS, is that possible without problems?

there are still some issues we try to figure out when starting with MSFS, for now I recommend to start it when you are in the main menu of MSFS

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

On 11/24/2021 at 2:55 PM, Ixoye said:

May I ask what settings exactly you are using in TC? For the life of me, I cannot get them to leave gate/depart. Are you pressing "inject traffic"? Because although I do see a change and a bunch of aircraft appear at the gates (if pressing inject aircraft), the live traffic with nameplates still sit at the gate, and this also seems to add arriving aircraft?

Edited by KERNEL32