Sign in to follow this  
twtrudino

There is no airport file for ......

Hi Nico,

I get this "There is no airport file for ......" error from some italian airports. (LICC, LIEE) stock airport and LMML (malta) purchased.

Airport where I've never been to.

Can you help me please?

I cannot use also the learner program....

Thank you.

I assume you are talking about that message in Learner?

And PSXT or PSXT_MSFS ?

(please give  by default more info while posting because there are several programs I deal with, thx)

Since this thread is now started, I may as well add:

When typing KCLE in Airport code, Learner (MSFS) says "There is no airport file for KCLE". PSXT_MSFS also doesn't recognize it.

Edit: After copying KCLE.xml from the airports map into the addon airports map, it's recoggnized by Learner. Is this normal?

Jan

Near EHGG, Netherlands

Edited by Digger57

20 hours ago, Digger57 said:

When typing KCLE in Airport code, Learner (MSFS) says "There is no airport file for KCLE". PSXT_MSFS also doesn't recognize it.

When I do that there is no problem...

It looks like your stock_airports folder does not have a KCLE file. Could you check that?  If so the stock airports generation  did not succed => check your STOCK_AIRPORTS_PATH, delete the stock_airports folder and run PSXT_MSFS again.

You should not copy from \airports. In the update info I recommended to delete the airports folder while is is no longer used.

Edited by kiek

Deleting the forder i have this error:

Error 47: C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\OneStore\fs-base does not exist

???????

My installation is from Steam...

The directory should be:

"C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\fs-base"

I have no airports in "Stock_airports" folder.

I have only airports in "airports" folder

The only way to work is rename in stock_airports the airport folder.

Let me know please.

Thank you

Edited by twtrudino

Solved Nico...sorry,

changed stock_airports parameter with my steam directory:

"C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\fs-base"

deleted the old empty stock_airport directory and restarted PSXT_MSFS.

Now the stock_airports is populated and every thinks work well.

No more error.

Marco

• Like 1

On the same subject kinda, maybe, maybe not. Started PSX seecon 29.2 and received error "Could not find stock airports." Checked parameters and it was pointing to User\appadata\Roaming\ Microsoft Flight Simulator. As I am using Steam version and installed on a different SDD, that did not work. I manually was able to point the Parameters.xml to the correct Steam version fs-base install path for stock airports. All is well.

<parameter name="STOCK_AIRPORTS_PATH" value="K:\Packages\Official\Steam\fs-base" />

Edited by Adrian123