Sign in to follow this  
Roy Warren

Velocity

Yes, push it off a cliff. Monstrosity that it is 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I just did.  I flipped a switch looking for the throttle and the engines cut off and it went straight down.  🤪

Roy

• Like 3

When I pushed my throttle forward it went up.  The only thing is when I pulled it back it stayed up.  Go figure.

I wouldn't dare mention it to Asobo.  There are too many other things that need their attention. This is just more Arcade stuff.

Roy

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Roy Warren said:

I just did.  I flipped a switch looking for the throttle and the engines cut off and it went straight down.  🤪

Roy

😆 Best place for it. Either that or next to the wife's hair straigteners. Battery powered hairdryer that it is.

• Like 2

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

All I wanted it for was to land in my back yard. When I switched it off I landed in the woods across the road.

Roy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jazz said:

LOL

• Like 2

It’s easier to fly with a controller at the moment. Hold throttle increase to go up, hold throttle decrease to go down.

• Upvote 1

The Velocity reminds me of the Lunar Module Trainer, from which Neil Armstrong ejected moments before it crashed and burned.

• Like 1

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

8 hours ago, Jazz said:

Haha I agree!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I bind my controllers through FSUIPC. Although the throttle works with all the other default aircraft - using the FSUIPC interface - for some strange reason it does not with the Velocity. When I go back to my original settings for my throttle within MSFS - it works fine.

Conversely, the FSUIPC throttle bindings work fine with the default A320 - but do not work with the FBW A320 !!! - again I have to revert to the MSFS bindings.

Strange or is there an explanation. 

George Westwell

I have that issue with the new Asobo Porters where the mixture worked as the condition lever for the Milviz version but not the Asobo version.

LouP

As far as flying the Velocity, use the mouse to increase the engine using the button on top of the joystick.  Let it go when you get at altitude and push forward on the joystick to move forward.  Rudder pedals will rotate the thingy and aileron controls will bank it.

LouP

On 11/22/2021 at 12:04 PM, Roy Warren said:

When I pushed my throttle forward it went up.  The only thing is when I pulled it back it stayed up.  Go figure.

I wouldn't dare mention it to Asobo.  There are too many other things that need their attention. This is just more Arcade stuff.

Roy

But it was FREE....😉

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310