Sign in to follow this  
Tokitaumelie

Upcoming TRAINING Edition Release & Virtual Cockpit Re-Desig

Can anybody confirm the actual JustFlight upgrade cost?

The email I received looked like they may have jacked up pounds vs euro and it was $15 USD higher than SimMarket.  Or they are just gouging.

Looking at the JustFlight web page their off-sale in USD retail is $149 for the training edition, vs. $113 at SimMarket (sale price $110 vs. $85).

Anybody actually buy the upgrade from JustSIm confirm?

Joe

Joe Lorenc

58 minutes ago, Joe L said:

Can anybody confirm the actual JustFlight upgrade cost?

The email I received looked like they may have jacked up pounds vs euro and it was $15 USD higher than SimMarket.  Or they are just gouging.

Looking at the JustFlight web page their off-sale in USD retail is $149 for the training edition, vs. $113 at SimMarket (sale price $110 vs. $85).

Anybody actually buy the upgrade from JustSIm confirm?

Upgrade cost for the Q400 T.E. at JustFlight with the previous owner discount code for Q400 owners is £39.99 / €46.99 / $58.99.
Checked it just now with my code.

Current cost for the Q400 T.E. at JustFlight without the previous owner discount is £74.99, which equates to €88.02 or $99.76 (at mid-market fx rates).

Nothing to do with gouging. As you are US-based, you're probably getting charged sales tax at JustFlight, but not at SImmarket.
There is a global push by authorities to oblige vendors to charge sales taxes irrespective of where the purchaser is located.

At Simmarket, if you were charged sales tax, the Q400 T.E. currently comes in at $101.77 (€89.95 or £84.91). If no sales tax is applied, it would be $84.81 (€74.96 or £63.87).
These are the non-previous owner prices with the current new release 25% reduction which lasts for the next couple of days.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Well 

25 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Upgrade cost for the Q400 T.E. at JustFlight with the previous owner discount code for Q400 owners is £39.99 / €46.99 / $58.99.
Checked it just now with my code.

Current cost for the Q400 T.E. at JustFlight without the previous owner discount is £74.99, which equates to €88.02 or $99.76 (at mid-market fx rates).

Nothing to do with gouging. As you are US-based, you're probably getting charged sales tax at JustFlight, but not at SImmarket.
There is a global push by authorities to oblige vendors to charge sales taxes irrespective of where the purchaser is located.

At Simmarket, if you were charged sales tax, the Q400 T.E. currently comes in at $101.77 (€89.95 or £84.91). If no sales tax is applied, it would be $84.81 (€74.96 or £63.87).
These are the non-previous owner prices with the current new release 25% reduction which lasts for the next couple of days.

Totally disagree with your assessment, and the use of "probably" - tax is added at checkout, not when not signed in and browsing.

My price at SimMarket if $85 is I bought the full AC at current sales price - period.

You are implying the sales tax is over 20%, which for me where I am located is ludicrous.

Edited by Joe L

Joe Lorenc