Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

Black Friday sale in the Marketplace

Looks like the Black Friday sale prices are already up in the marketplace...not complaining! 

Seeing 40% off Drzewiecki, Orbx, etc. It's going to be an expensive day.

• Like 1

Yup, 40% off also up at Orbxdirect.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

And as a bonus all your Assistance settings will be set to easy. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

And as a bonus all your Assistance settings will be set to easy. 

None of mine were after a quite a fair number of purchases...haven't touched my other options since SU7 and the assistance ones have stayed put.

• Upvote 1

Most of ORBX owned stuff is on sale, a lot of their partner products aren't which is a shame. You're not playing nice on Black Friday, you aren't getting my business, stay greedy! 🙂 I already have 12 items in my cart. 😆

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

12 minutes ago, Donka said:

Yup, 40% off also up at Orbxdirect.

If you are a fan of Orbx's Pacific NorthWest small airports you can get some great buys for stockin stuffers.  I picked up the MSFS edition of most of them for pocket change (literally) 1WA6 Fall City - $2.36, S45 Siletz Bay $7.09, KTIW Tacoma Narrows $7.05.  I even splurged and got the EA-7 Optima for $5.87.  If you don't have KEYW Key West Airport it is a steal for $5.45. 

The exchange rate from AUD dollars to U.S. dollars is a very favorable $0.72 in addition to the 40% discounted sale price.

Sale us good for another 7 days.

Regards,

Ray

• Like 5

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Just waiting for flytampa sales. Unfortunately I missed the Copenhagen sale when WU Nordic had been released. I have time they will surely bring it on a sale someday again. Until then I can wait :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

Looks like the Black Friday sale prices are already up in the marketplace...not complaining! 

Seeing 40% off Drzewiecki, Orbx, etc. It's going to be an expensive day.

Yep. This is part of the good times.  There are some really nice prices on the Marketplace this weekend.  I hope they do something similar after Christmas at year end.

I was hoping LatinVFR would put their new airports on sale, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Ray

4 minutes ago, raymar said:

Yep. This is part of the good times.  There are some really nice prices on the Marketplace this weekend.  I hope they do something similar after Christmas at year end.

I was hoping LatinVFR would put their new airports on sale, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Ray

LatinVFR just sent out mails with sale on their webshop and contrail.

Cheers

T.

5 minutes ago, Torsen said:

LatinVFR just sent out mails with sale on their webshop and contrail.

Cheers

T.

Excellent.  Thanks.  KFLL for $12 Just what I was hoping to find.

40% Off Easy Fly !

(the assistance blocker from Bug-A-Salt that guards your option settings)

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

If you checkbox Aircraft, all of these on sale:

PMDG DC6 , Flysimware Widgeon, Big Radials P40B Tomahawk, FI Spitfire, Black Box Bird Dog bush plane, Bleriot 11 rise of flight plane, Big Radials Nieuport 17, Nemeth Yak 18T, F14, Warthog...

I'm pretty sure Chock has reviewed all of these Youtube

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Struggling selecting KEYW and CYVR between ORBX and FSDT. Any suggestions? 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Does anyone here have any experience with the landmark packs from OrbX and their integration with the world updates? Do the OrbX landmark/city packs replace or complement the official world update visual enhancements? I know that some of the OrbX packages have originally been released BEFORE the world updates. Have the OrbX packs subsequently been made obsolete by the world updates? Is there any point to buying them at all? Aside from the airports: Has anyone of you bought an OrbX product that has really substantially improved the visuals of the sim in your opinion? Any recommendations?

Sorry for the load of questions but I'm sure this might be interesting for many people. OrbX was almost mandatory for FSX and P3D... what's the status quo for MSFS 2020?