Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

Black Friday sale in the Marketplace

Went all out with FSDT, got 5 items for under 40 bucks. Nicely done Umberto. 🙂
Now it's time for ORBX and Contrail shopping. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I got a bunch of airports from Orbx through their desktop app, keeps everything together and makes it easy to get updates. can also specify install to an Orbx library folder inside addon linker folder. Please hold back the laughter and jeers but I also got the virtualcol e170 at half price in the marketplace hoping that perhaps all the AP issues had been addressed by now. Nope, not flyable, delete. I stiil fly the beech though. 

Edited by desbean
  • Like 1

I bought the BN-2 Islander...I’m rather enjoying it...lots of repaints available and I was able to zip from Vancouver down to Bellingham at 150 knots and enjoy the scenery.

• Like 3

Anyone has an Opinion about the Zinertek Airport Graphics?? Is it worth getting it?

Thanks

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Just now, helberger said:

Anyone has an Opinion about the Zinertek Airport Graphics?? Is it worth getting it?

Thanks

I like it, looks pretty realistic. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 minutes ago, helberger said:

Thanks

It's pretty good and worth buying. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thanks all for your responses.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

It's pretty good and worth buying. 

Does it also replace the big taxiway signs?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

8 hours ago, virtuali said:

You have been responded to, 10 days ago:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24286.msg168849.html#msg168849

It's you that haven't followed up with the few questions I had to understand your problem. But again, please continue this on the FSDT forum, as you should have, your problem would have been already solved, if you did.

Not to be nitpicky but asking exactly what I don't have is not really a response.  As I stated I don't have v1.1 which means I don't have any of the items listed as being part of the update.  I went to the FSDT forum and edited my post and listed each of the items in v1.1, like you don't know what they are.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Problem has been solved.  Scenery removed and replaced by competitor's scenery. 

I'm sure any casual observer can realize from these posts what level of support they might expect to receive if all does not go well for them. I know I will hesitate before pressing the buy button in the future.

Regards,

Ray

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

7 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

I bought the BN-2 Islander...I’m rather enjoying it...lots of repaints available and I was able to zip from Vancouver down to Bellingham at 150 knots and enjoy the scenery.

I've been eying this but with updates being slow etc I'm hesitant to buy it on the marketplace.  But I suppose by now they've got it up to date and it doesn't seem like Blackbox is having a sale on their own website...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

25 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I've been eying this but with updates being slow etc I'm hesitant to buy it on the marketplace.  But I suppose by now they've got it up to date and it doesn't seem like Blackbox is having a sale on their own website...

Understood...and there may be issues I’ve not caught...but the plane and virtual cockpit look very nice to me with nice textures and gauge reflections in the sun and love the rotating beacon effect on the tail...and the plane behaves well (no yawing all over the place on landing etc.)....the biggest drawback I’ve seen is its (realistic) speed...it’s a rugged little twin that is a joy to fly but won’t go above 150 mph...when you’re used to bopping around in the CJ4 it seems slow...but after more flights I still feel it was a good purchase, especially on sale.

Thanks, glad to hear it's working well, will probably have to pull the trigger on this on the marketplace unless Blackbox decides to have a sale tomorrow on actual Black Friday.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I noticed a few items were more expensive in the market place than on other platforms, for example, contrail. 

• Like 1

Paris Orly is discounted on the Contrail app to 12,99 Euro, the price on the webshop is listed as 19,80 Euro. If I buy this product from Orbx it's 17,43 Euros. Not sure I follow this pricing policy.....