Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Disembarking onto tarmac with rolling stairs

P3dv5.2 is my sim, and I was just wondering if there was a program that would drive or roll stairs to the door of the plane when disembarking. I've flown to many airports in my life and the last time I flew to Warsaw on a 787, we disembarked on the tarmac via stairs rolled to the planes exit door.  We did not use the jetway to the terminal.  I've had this happen many times, especially in Europe.  This is a SODE-LIKE application that would hopefully use a specific keystroke to summon the passenger boarding stairs (ramps, rolling gangways) to the plane.  If such a program does not exist, could there be a market for it?  I think so.  What do you think?

Stan

Edited by spilok

11 hours ago, Swiss2259 said:

You should take a look at GSX (1&2) it does just what you describe and much more.

Also, this morning I just upgraded with a killer content upgrade for GSX using their updater software.  It took about 7 minutes to fully update content.  One should update GSX if not for at least a month asap.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, Swiss2259 said:

You should take a look at GSX (1&2) it does just what you describe and much more.

Thank you.  I had no idea!  Will look into GSX today.

Stan