Sign in to follow this  
13gunnison

JOYSTICK LOGITECH EXTREME 3D PRO

Hello does anybody know why or how to fix a problem I am having with my LOGITECH EXTREME 3D PRO joystick in FS 2020...?  The issue is that the "Throttle Slider" keeps working in reverse...i.e. power (Thrust) "up" is slider down instead of up and power "down" is slider up instead of down.  I have tried many times to "Bind" it correctly as described in all the internet links I have looked at but to no avail including unchecking the " Reverse Axis" box.  The slide graphic shows the correct orientation when I set it up and I save it, but when I try to then fly the throttle input stays reversed...!  Frustrating...!!!

Thanks anybody...

@13gunnison 

I moved your post from the Tip and Tricks section to the support forum. The forum you posted in is not for asking support questions.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

6 hours ago, 13gunnison said:

Hello does anybody know why or how to fix a problem I am having with my LOGITECH EXTREME 3D PRO joystick in FS 2020...?  The issue is that the "Throttle Slider" keeps working in reverse...i.e. power (Thrust) "up" is slider down instead of up and power "down" is slider up instead of down.  I have tried many times to "Bind" it correctly as described in all the internet links I have looked at but to no avail including unchecking the " Reverse Axis" box.  The slide graphic shows the correct orientation when I set it up and I save it, but when I try to then fly the throttle input stays reversed...!  Frustrating...!!!

Thanks anybody...

There is a general problem with throttle for most of the joysticks and quadrantsç We are waiting for an hotfix from MS / Asobo.

Hoping this to be soon.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

I too experienced this problem and other problems with joystick control. I had to reverse the throttle.

I just wished that Asobo would do proper testing before releasing upgrades.

On a positive after taking away flight planning memory of previously selected airports in an update earlier this year it is now fixed - only took them about 8 months though to fix a bug they introduced.

John

Gigabyte Z390, I7 9700K, 16Gb, RTX2060, Gigabyte 32" monitor

Get a Logitech Quad Throttle, the throttle on  the 3D Pro isn't good at all. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

15 minutes ago, 13gunnison said:

Many thanks for all the responses and I shall look at the Quad 

Happy Thanks Giving

The quad has a much longer throw, so you can fine tune your throttle settings, which is difficult to do with the slider. Plus it gives you lots of extra switches. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I have this problem as well, seems the latest updates have screwed up the throttle in the Logitech 3D Pro, now full thrust is reversed to 0 thrust, before the latest updates all was fine.