Sign in to follow this  
Paladin2005

PMDG from Marketplace - where is the PMDG Operation Center?

Installed yesterday the DC6 via Marketplace. Where can i find / download / get the PMDG Operation Center to manage my liveries?

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

1 hour ago, Paladin2005 said:

Installed yesterday the DC6 via Marketplace. Where can i find / download / get the PMDG Operation Center to manage my liveries?

It's not available yet. You should've bought direct from PMDG. Less hassle and quicker updates too!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

tpewpb-6.png

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

I wanted to support PMDG and Asobo. Not a big issue, installing liveries is as easy as never before with MSFS. And if an update comes little later...no panic, i have enough other aircraft, its just a hobby...i do not expect dealbreaking bugs in a PMDG product...

Take it easy 😎

• Like 1

Regards, Jan Ast

Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

1 hour ago, Paladin2005 said:

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

I wanted to support PMDG and Asobo. Not a big issue, installing liveries is as easy as never before with MSFS. And if an update comes little later...no panic, i have enough other aircraft, its just a hobby...i do not expect dealbreaking bugs in a PMDG product...

Take it easy 😎

You will regret that if a DC6 update comes along,and you have to wait months to get it. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 hours ago, Paladin2005 said:

Rob explains it all at the PMDG Forum. Thru the Marketplace DC-6 for X-Box gets no Ops Center for obvious reasons. The planes functionality is the same. DC-6 for PC will get it’s own version of Ops Center which will be released next week. It’s all explained in great detail along with other news in Robs post. 

-B

1 hour ago, btacon said:

DC-6 for PC will get it’s own version of Ops Center which will be released next week

I am not sure I follow. I already have the Ops Centre that installed with the DC6 and seems to work well. There is a different, dedicated Ops Centre being released?

Dan Scott

24 minutes ago, Cognita said:

I am not sure I follow. I already have the Ops Centre that installed with the DC6 and seems to work well. There is a different, dedicated Ops Centre being released?

Exactly. Go read Redannzo’s post at PMDG Forum. 

-B

4 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

You will regret that if a DC6 update comes along,and you have to wait months to get it. 

Nope, thats not the apocalypse for me. Too many other games to play 🙂

@btacon: Thanks for the information.

Regards, Jan Ast

Will there be an ops center for the Marketplace DC6 at all? Even one we can download separately? Can't install move liveries that are packaged as PTPs, and setting fuel and payload in the in-game tablet is quite a pain and takes a long time.

Justin Weinberg

5 hours ago, justindw199 said:

Will there be an ops center for the Marketplace DC6 at all? Even one we can download separately? Can't install move liveries that are packaged as PTPs, and setting fuel and payload in the in-game tablet is quite a pain and takes a long time.

You have to wait for Asobo to fix the bugs! Then PMDG will release the Op's center for Marketplace.

tpewpb-6.png