Sign in to follow this  
KERNEL32

THANKS Asobo!

I mean c;mon, how spoiled are we the "flight simmers" these days? I've flown flight sims since the SubLogic days and the interaction between the studio and customer is incredible (UNHEARD OF IN FS until now!), yes they have a MASSIVE project going on and we are seemingly all in a test phase for years to come - but really what a team and the hard shell they must maintain for some in this community (I can get cranky at times too!). We just got a crud load of FREE material for our beloved sim, an update to enjoy (or b_tch about!) - but we're all one happy Family 😄

Just want to say THANKS, on this USA Thanksgiving day even though this is a multinational forum, and Thanksgiving in the USA really doesn't have anything to do with this but, why not!?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

Some forum members……… how dare you be positive about the best default sim we have ever had. 

• Like 4

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel