Sign in to follow this  
Twenty6

Captain Sim Black Friday Sale

5 minutes ago, okupton said:

I’d go for the 767 if it was $15. I guess they don’t do those sales anymore. 

Yeah me too. Or 25€. Even though the 757 was good, I'll save my buck for QW787

1 minute ago, tktheo93 said:

Yeah me too. Or 25€. Even though the 757 was good, I'll save my buck for QW787

Same! 

Orman

8 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

I definitely miss the $10 for everything sales.  (or $15 or whatever it was)

It was actually nine bucks for many years on Black Fridays. 

signCopy.jpg

I got their 757 for 20 $ and their 767 at nearly full price. In the average, it's OK. But since their joke with the 767 extention pack with a Cargo version without a cargo door and GE engines without engine sound (which I didn't buy of course), I can't take them seriously anymore. They won't get a single buck from me, as I see their decisions about already announced products as unpredictable.

• Upvote 2

Regards, Dominik

7 hours ago, VitaminA330 said:

I got their 757 for 20 $ and their 767 at nearly full price. In the average, it's OK. But since their joke with the 767 extention pack with a Cargo version without a cargo door and GE engines without engine sound (which I didn't buy of course), I can't take them seriously anymore. They won't get a single buck from me, as I see their decisions about already announced products as unpredictable.

Well Capitalism sim will perhaps see that an upwards agressive price tactic on BF = less money. However, the Microsoft Money Maker Simulator will assure them a platform to rip-off arcade gamers at first. 

I thought about the 767, as I have the 757 which I really like. The only downside with the 757 is the performance, which luckily is not that bad when turning of this and that. But I decided to get the 787 for 70€. Surprisingly the performance was much much better than cs 757. 

Might get the 767 if CS hosts a sale for max 30$. That is the max. Even PDMG holds a sale now. Thinking about the NXU and 777 🤔

LOL...just went onto CaptainSim Forums. They have recently revised their forum page...no more "bug fixes" nor "wish list" sub categories for their P3D products.

I guess that confirms their support for the P3D simulator.

1 hour ago, rmeier said:

LOL...just went onto CaptainSim Forums. They have recently revised their forum page...no more "bug fixes" nor "wish list" sub categories for their P3D products.

I guess that confirms their support for the P3D simulator.

Yeah. Capitalism sim, as I said. lol

On 11/26/2021 at 4:22 PM, altgofur said:

Not even with the mod?

When you consider that it's the default 747 (which is buggy already) Just dressed up as a 777 it's not worth it. I just fly the 747 since honestly that's what your getting with the 777 anyway

• Like 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, z06z33 said:

When you consider that it's the default 747 (which is buggy already) Just dressed up as a 777 it's not worth it. I just fly the 747 since honestly that's what your getting with the 777 anyway

Good point. I skipped it as I found it wasted money and I had problems with the salty mod anyway. There are freeware planes out there that have much higher quality. And the 777 is being developed by another company that may deliver what I am looking for.

Regarding 747 vs 777... my favorite planes. Can't help it. I'll always be tempted. :biggrin: