Sign in to follow this  
The Flight Level

List of Aircraft in Development for MSFS is Insane

9 hours ago, Matchstick said:

I dunno, somehow I see you picking up at least one of the F-4 Phantoms 🙂

😁

I didn’t in P3D as I was a bit sceptic watching the YouTube, the MV F4 was distinctly porpoising in an ILS final as I recall.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

It is a very long list.

The DC-3 and Twotter are all i'm waiting for.......and waiting, and waiting.

any news or announcements on these two?

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

I Have a Dream ... Concorde !!

When I was younger, living near the Runway of Roissy (LFPG) I observed him every morning when taking off ❤️

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

Hello,

I am one of the developers of French-VFR and here is two videos from one of my testers in Quebec: JP Fillion.

This Alpha version, which is currently being tested by about twenty of my friends, has a functional exterior and two textures concerning Quebec water bombers.
Two other textures concerning the Canso in operation in France during the years 1960-1970 should be finalized.
A more civilian version representing the old PBY-5 used by Air France should also be in the final version.
As for the VC, it is about 30% done and there are still a few weeks of work to implement the remaining instruments and improve the cabins which are also modeled.

Of course the current version is SU7 compatible. Water dropping effects with a management of the tanks (management of the remaining weight and lightening of the plane) is already operational but following SU6 and Su7, the effects are being revised.

I specify that this aircraft will be Freeware and will be available only on our French-VFR website: http://frenchvfr.free.fr.

Edited by lagaffe
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

@lagaffe  Wow!  Properly amphibious - I didn't know this was implemented properly in the sim yet.  It looks really good!  

This is on the same level as a DC-3 in the sim for me.  (Same engines as well I think - PW Twin Wasp?)

It is great that you guys are developing this - Merci beaucoup! :smile:

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Just a note that Rob Richardson (excellent freeware for FSX and P3D) is resurrecting his older stuff for MSFS. 
The main files are at SimOuthose, but with some truly excellent repaints by Jan over at flightsim.to.

Up to now, he has done the Hawker Sea Hawk, the McDonnell Banshee, and just today I have seen the Gloster Meteor pop up.
It is great Rob is back.  He has a considerable back-catalogue. I would love to see his DH Vampire / Venom make it back as well, and his Cougar.

Edit: Just a note that Rob's models are properly reworked for MSFS in blender with an MSFS flight model, not simple port-overs. 
I didn't want to make it sound like he was just auto-converting them.  I wish I had the potential rework list from his thoughts - we could post it here - it would be long! :biggrin:

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Still waiting on that Carenado Skymaster...seems so close and I keep expecting it to be listed for sale but not yet...and sure wish they’d do their Turbocommander 690 soon...or their Shorts 360.

• Like 2

A great list! Really good to know what we can expect, and the fact that they will keep updating the list is very useful with this amount of developers in the mix. 

On this list I’m really excited about the DC-3, the ATR, the A220, the F28 and the Saab 2000 and maybe I’ll pick up the B314. However, I had really hoped to see a DC-8, a CV-440, a Beechcraft 1900 or a C-82 though 🤞

pmdg 747 can't wait for that would love to see the tri star and the 767 aswell

Edited by ashepherd316
  • Like 1

Alexander Shepherd

2 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

Still waiting on that Carenado Skymaster...seems so close and I keep expecting it to be listed for sale but not yet...and sure wish they’d do their Turbocommander 690 soon...or their Shorts 360.

I  missed seeing the 337 in the list! A Skymaster is hangared beside me at Brantford CYFD. Got to be one of the loudest GA aircraft built! I have always been partial to the plane and I loved flying it in FSX. I will likely do a video with it. If you are keeping an eye on the release please drop me a note when released in case I miss the actual date. 😊

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

20 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

The Aerostar will be the perfect plane for a world trip. Looking forward to it!

That one sounds like it's quite aways off. A2A put the Comanche in the front of their production queue after they had to sell their Aerostar because of a wheels up landing. They've recently said they'd like to get 2 or 3 single engine planes done for MSFS before they try a twin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kodiak is due to be released on the 17th of December.  "wheeled variant, priced at €29.99".

https://msfsaddons.com/2021/11/27/the-kodiak-100-from-simworks-studios-will-be-released-for-msfs-on-december-17th/

Also, there is a Lear 35A / 36A in the works.  Freeware.

https://msfsaddons.com/2021/11/28/mtnfly-simulations-working-on-a-freeware-learjet-35-for-msfs/

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Nice! Good ole Lear! Memories of MSFS 5.1 when we thought the experience and visuals were the greatest thing possible on the computer!

• Like 1

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

Latest update to the list for those interested:

• Like 3

im looking forward to the md11.  do some nice fedex flights from kmem to kord for sure.  Anyone know of a developer working on kmem?

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.