Sign in to follow this  
Noel

All 'Assistance Options' set to EASY...

Its not just the assistance settings that change back to default, it scrubbed the input settings for my Logitech Attack 3 joystick as well, and actually does it every time I try to run this dratted sim/game.

So have uninstalled it, and gone back to P3d.

Thats more reliable, looks a lot better with the v5 version as well.  😬

Did it to me in the middle of a flight - all of sudden ATC was ordering me around, verbally and on the message screen after having turned all that stuff off prior to the flight.  Opened up Assistance and found it all set to EASY.

I changed back to what I want and now after five more flights totaling six hours my preferred setting remain as I wish.

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

2 minutes ago, TacomaSailor said:

Did it to me in the middle of a flight

First time I have seen that reported.. usually it is after a Marketplace update..

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

First time I have seen that reported.. usually it is after a Marketplace update..

That is probably when it was noticed.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

20 minutes ago, TacomaSailor said:

Did it to me in the middle of a flight

Edit read wrong, 

Edited by Ianrivaldosmith