Sign in to follow this  
Rudiii

Wonderful little airfield in New Zealand, plus a question.

Hello Avsimmers

Hope I find you well.

I was looking for a good VFR route that took me from a small airfield to a beach airport or beach resort and found a fantastic route from Ardmore Auckland or Pauanaui in New Zealand and I recommend you check the destination out. Wonderful.

However, I was hoping to find a freeware or payware for Pauanaui to make things even nicer and have only come across one freeware on flightsim-to which hasn't been updated in a while. I have checked the in game marketplace and Orbx with no luck.

Anyone aware of a developer with a focus on New Zealand airports or know of a good product/mod for Pauanaui?

Cheers

Currently circumnavigating the world in a mix of Cessna and Piper aircraft. 

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

Wishlist; Honeycomb Bravo, Honeycomb Charlie.

1:400 Airline Model Collector.

NZA Simulations does some incredible work.  https://nzasimulations.com/

They started out with half a dozen freeware airports,   then their discord community started asking for a way to support them,   so NZA created a few payware airports to give back to the people who wanted to contribute.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Moose said:

https://flightsim.to/file/18833/nzun-pauanui-beach-aerodrome-overhaul

This guy does loads of small fields,  Well worth grabbing all his stuff.

EDIT: Re read your post and realised you've already seen this one. Oops.

I ended up trying some of these and they do work with SU7 and so far so good, they seem good quality. 

2 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

They started out with half a dozen freeware airports,   then their discord community started asking for a way to support them,   so NZA created a few payware airports to give back to the people who wanted to contribute.

Thanks very much for your suggestions, I shall check these out.

• Like 2

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

I keep trying to figure out why Jorg acted like they intentionally ignored New Zealand in the next world update.  Maybe NZAsimulations has big plans?

• Like 2

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

3 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Great suggestions, just in time for the sunset party. Thanks again.

spacer.png

Edited by Rudiii
Add picture