Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

So, what did you get yourself for msfs with all the sales?

LSZH - Zurich and KFLL - Ft Lauderdale

I see several folks got KCLT. Must be pretty good.

• Like 2

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

JF Warrior , Nemeth Yak 18 T and six new payware airports from Orbx and partner's .

• Like 1

I ended up buying ORBX Alaska mesh and three airports for MSFS.  I seem to only be flying small planes and bush trips in MSFS, so I thought that would be a fun addition.

• Like 2

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

3 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Santa Barbara from orbx central and San Diego by lvfr.

Had both already....love both....if you're into SoCal flying, you can't forget KBUR either...round out the group. 🙂   I routinely do a SBR, BUR, SAN run in the DC-6....such a nice trip...in either direction but for some reason, I like North the South better. 🤔

I went crazy this black Friday, and even still... paid less than going to a concert for one night last week!  Prepping my MSFS for the arrival of the PMDG 737....picked up a few International airports she's been a regular at...I just need to resist the urge to paint more than I fly, LOL.

Have no idea what I'm going to do then the PMDG 777 and 747 (and 757 by the looks of it) follow in the future....sheez, talk about tubeliner saturation! 🤣

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Had both already....love both....if you're into SoCal flying, you can't forget KBUR either...round out the group. 🙂   I routinely do a SBR, BUR, SAN run in the DC-6....such a nice trip...in either direction but for some reason, I like North the South better. 🤔

I went crazy this black Friday, and even still... paid less than going to a concert for one night last week!  Prepping my MSFS for the arrival of the PMDG 737....picked up a few International airports she's been a regular at...I just need to resist the urge to paint more than I fly, LOL.

Have no idea what I'm going to do then the PMDG 777 and 747 (and 757 by the looks of it) follow in the future....sheez, talk about tubeliner saturation! 🤣

Just picked up KBUR lol, Seemed fitting!

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

58 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

PMDG 757

Oh yes.  Cargo version.  Arrow Air Cargo.  I'll be on it.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

How is the LatinVFR KSAN? That's the last on my list that I'm up in the air about... Seems kind of game-ish looking to me from the shots.

Edited by pvupilot

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

10 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

BN2 Islander (I really don't like it though, sorry to be a bummer. Single engine performance is non-existent)

I have the same feeling about it, we only have access to a scanned paper manual and cockpit texture/modeling could be a lot better.

6 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Had both already....love both....if you're into SoCal flying, you can't forget KBUR either...round out the group. 🙂   

I thought KBUR had horrible performance issues? Did they fix that?

Would be an easy buy for me if so.

57 minutes ago, honanhal said:

It’s fixed...no issues. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

Its Fixed but the texture on the builds is like 1996.Horrible.

I just bought

PacSim KCLE

FSDT KCLT

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, bendead said:

cockpit texture/modeling could be a lot better.

I agree. 🙄

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I got these:

SierraSim Palonegro SKBG
PMDG DC-6
Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphics

And well, there was no Black Friday discount for FSUIPC7, but I had another discount since I had version 6 already. I was hoping to have a wilder weekend, actually.

• Like 1

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.