Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Missing something....can't put my finger on it

I'm thinking there is one more thing I have to do to finish this Norwegian livery....but the excessive virtual paint fumes are making it hard to focus....can anyone help a slightly high intoxicated painter figure it out? 🥴

aoS465.png

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Winglets?  They look like a different nation's flag.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Winglets?  They look like a different nation's flag.

Give that man a cigar! 🙂 Just don't light it around me...all the paint fumes saturating me would probably cause me to burst into flames! 🤔

Those winglets were from a previous paint (mostly white also...I usually copy like-color scheme liveries to a new folder to start the next project)....who knows the livery of the old winglets?

I finished the Norwegian winglets....just need to do a few more things and this paint is ready!

uh5aoV.png

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Now I'm curious...what flag is that?  Is it South Africa?

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

Now I'm curious...what flag is that?  Is it South Africa?

Yet another cigar Ryan! 🙂  You're on a "roll" LOL...get it....rolling a cigar?  I know...bad Dad puns...I have a million of them 🙂

vuCrFZ.png

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Norwegian has been sent to the Flight1 library. 😉

PKQgpS.png

4Wd48o.png

• Like 5

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve, since this is going to Flight 1 can I assume that it's for the iFly 737? Did you do this paint for the PMDG 737 for P3D?

NAX669.png

2 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Did you do this paint for the PMDG 737 for P3D?

Not.......yet. 😉

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice work Steve!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

4 hours ago, Phantom88 said:

Nice work Steve!!

Thanks Patrick!

14 hours ago, mwilk said:

Steve, since this is going to Flight 1 can I assume that it's for the iFly 737? Did you do this paint for the PMDG 737 for P3D?

Hey Michael....seems as though Mr Tavendale has you covered. 😉  Great job @John_Tavendale!!

https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/2361-norwegian-air-shuttle-737-800-ln-enp/

BTW....I will be releasing an LN-ENP reg of her as well for the iFly P3dV5 model...since it's the one currently flying.  When I initially started the paint...FXV had the best reference photos hence why I chose her. 😉

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks Patrick!

Hey Michael....seems as though Mr Tavendale has you covered. 😉  Great job @John_Tavendale!!

https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/2361-norwegian-air-shuttle-737-800-ln-enp/

BTW....I will be releasing an LN-ENP reg of her as well for the iFly P3dV5 model...since it's the one currently flying.  When I initially started the paint...FXV had the best reference photos hence why I chose her. 😉

Steve, thanks for the link. I could have sworn I checked on ini but I guess I missed it. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

5 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Steve, thanks for the link. I could have sworn I checked on ini but I guess I missed it. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Yeah....John has painted a ton of PMDG birds, and I "thought" I saw this one scroll by on the web as I was searching for reference pics for my paint....his screenshots are so convincing of the real thing that you'll see them often mixed in with real pics. 😉

Funny that the next paint on that site from him if you press the fwd arrow link on the page...is Ryanair.   Happens to be my next paint for the iFly model as well.  I swear I'm not shadowing you @John_Tavendale LOL.  (I'll use a different reg than GXN) 😉 

Edit: LOL....and the next one!  Was doing AE too.  Well...great minds I guess. 🙂

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

10 hours ago, John_Tavendale said:

ha ha. that's not a worry, Steve.

Anyway, the folks at Ryanair Virtual seem to think it's okay to repurpose my RYR paint for all their liveries without even asking me..

Ugh.....I've been fortunate (as far as I know) where a VA representative has contacted me and asked permission to use my paints (Don't want to list them, but they know who they are, and thanks for asking!).  Of course the answer is always yes, within EULA guidelines, but dang it....they should all at least have the courtesy to ask 1st. 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg