Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Can't sync your data with the cloud

This message has been popping up when I start MSFS, I just hit try again, and usually it just works then. Once I had to hit try again 4 times. Is this something with the servers? 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I'm having the same issue.  No idea why, but add me to the list.

• Like 1

Current Build (02/2024): AMD 7800X3D | Asrock X670E Steel Legend MB | Noctua NH-U12S Chromax | 32gb GSkill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000 CAS 30 | Samsung 990 Pro 2tb NVMe Gen4 (OS) | WD Black 4tb NVMe Gen4 (MSFS) | Corsair RM1000x Shift Series PS | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix ROG | LG 55" C2 Display

12 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

This message has been popping up when I start MSFS, I just hit try again, and usually it just works then. Once I had to hit try again 4 times. Is this something with the servers? 

I also have the same issue.

The first time I saw it, I clicked X and closed the pop up and the sim loaded as before, with me being logged in. It took a while longer though.

Now when I see it, I click Try Again multiple times until it works. 4-5 clicks seems to do the trick.

Probably something on their side.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

18 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I had this yesterday....one time. I hit the Try Again...and we moved on....

3 times after SU7. Never before.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

2x in the last 2 days.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Has happened to me as well.  I exit MSFS, open a browser.  Quickly sign out and back into MS Store and Xbox apps, start MSFS again, and no issue.  Perhaps just waiting and clicking try again is all that was needed.  Fact is I did not get that dialog box again.  So for my last two sessions I followed that process and I have not yet encountered that warning/dialog.  I do not appreciate that I need to do those steps and trust it will be HF soon.  May not after waiting be necessary, but it works for me,

This is the best flight simulator in the history of mankind!  

Sometimes.

It is usually better at lower altitudes than I typically fly.  And right now I cannot seem to fly below the haze.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I’m another one to add to that list, seen it multiple times since the last update…It’s annoying!

Edited by flyinpilot212121

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

24 minutes ago, desbean said:

Several times recently, just keep clicking Try Again and get through in 2-5 clicks. 

So I observed for about three instances and could not determine that I had gotten past the issue.  Not just for you, but for all responding, how do/did during the MSFS boot process you determine that you had actually gotten past the issue?

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

12 minutes ago, fppilot said:

So I observed for about three instances and could not determine that I had gotten past the issue.  Not just for you, but for all responding, how do/did during the MSFS boot process you determine that you had actually gotten past the issue?

If you haven’t gotten past it the window won’t go away. You would have to eventually choose to play offline. 

Edited by desbean

Me too, usually when I start FS for the first time each day and intermittently after that.  Sometimes I get the other "could not verify your account" message instead and like fspilot, I think starting the Store app once fixes it for a while. <Insert standard rant about the notoriously unreliable server-based MS stuff here>.

Edited by Captain Nuts

Don't blame it on SU7. I get it even with Forza Horizon so its not only msfs related. Seems the general account sync cloud thingy has issues sometimes atm...

Cheers T.

• Like 1

Same here, realized that also my XBOX App, which I only installed due to issues to get the updates, was also offline and going online was also bugged. Seems to be an issue with the MS account sync, not related to MSFS. But annoying like hell...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS