Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Heavy Division Mod Stable 0.1.11 released

Slaven [Z+1] — Yesterday at 9:42 AM
@everyone 

Stable 0.1.11 released

Good day everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote in here, as times have been quite hectic, but Heavy Division is still going strong. It's with great pleasure that we can announce that the next stable version of B78XH has been released. Stable version 0.1.11 introduces compatibility with SU7 / SU6 and it features a completely reworked FMC which has been long under way.

Both the design and the logic of the FMC has been reworked, including the Simbrief integration tool. The Simbrief integration tool supports "ingame" and "SB" strategy, but it's recommended that all users use the "SB" strategy.

Further on the changelog includes:
- [SpeedDirector] ECON speed no longer block selected speed
- Rendering of waypoints on ND changed
- Rendering of constraints on ND changed
- Better position of waypoints icons on ND
- Fixed DATE on AUX display
- Fixed STD BARO button
- Fixed reversed EXTERNAL POWER buttons

The full changelog can be seen at: https://github.com/Heavy-Division/B78XH/releases under v0.1.11

The direct download link to v0.1.11 can be found under links, where both the latest stable and the latest DEV Version can be found.

Keep in mind that DEV Version will continue to get more frequent updates, until another stable version is ready for release.

Sincerely:
- Heavy Division's Team!

xiwZV0.png

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 9

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Woop, it is getting very very usable for VATSIM this way.. What a community ❤️

Victor Roos

I wished new sounds would be recorded as the present one do not enhance the immersion....

Edited by phmcr
  • Like 1

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

1 hour ago, phmcr said:

I wished new sounds would be recorded as the present one do not enhance the immersion....

Recording sound sets is quite an endeavor even for a "simple" 172, not to mention for a large commercial jet during COVID times.

I am grateful that some volunteers decided to finish Microsoft's job (once again) and make it available to the community.

2 hours ago, phmcr said:

i use this from FTSIM https://www.ftsimplus.com/b787genx.html 

you subscribe to there patreon for the sounds https://www.patreon.com/posts/dreamliner-rr-42242835

a video a found on yt 

Edited by FSUK_86

2 hours ago, phmcr said:

Try FTSim sounds - they're pretty decent.

• Like 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

3 hours ago, phmcr said:

I use FTSim+ WWise sound packs for many of my aircraft,   in including the 787.    The 78 has different engine options,   I'm running the Rolls Royce Trent 1000's.

To obtain access you have to join FTSim as a patreon for one month,   then you can download whatever you need.    After the month has concluded,  you can cancel your subscription.         I don't recall precisely,  but it was either $2 USD or $5 USD per month.

I love the 208b sound pack.    The KingAir soundpack is awesome.   And I like the sounds of the Trent 1000.

https://www.ftsimplus.com/msfs2020.html

Worth joining for a month,  imo.

• Like 1

Is this any different than what's available on their discord channel, or the same but now moved to Github?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I don't see the developer version,

I must admit though Github confuses me lol

I would like to try this though 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

This mod is just one of the best - IMO !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RJC68 said:

I don't see the developer version,

I must admit though Github confuses me lol

I would like to try this though 

You can download the 0.1.11 stable at flightsim .to..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

It's being created by one guy. If anyone is able to help code, he could use the help.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

1 hour ago, V1ROTA7E said:

It's being created by one guy. If anyone is able to help code, he could use the help.

Thank you,

I downloaded it in the end from Github,

Do you have a decent cockpit camera setting? it is way too zoomed in by default

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

7 minutes ago, RJC68 said:

Do you have a decent cockpit camera setting? it is way too zoomed in by default

I just "adjust my seat" when i hop in the sim. I'm pretty sure You can save a view by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+1 (2,3,4,5...). Make sure you press the numbers above the letter keys and not the NUM pad. Then you can use the NUM pad to select the view associated with the number you used.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

I gave this a try just to see how it flew.  On climb, it would go up to a climb rate of 5000+fpm for a couple seconds and then drop to 0.  This behavious continued until I just gave up.  I will admit that I'm clueless about the 787, so I have doubt that I did something wrong.  Just was curious to give it a go.