Sign in to follow this  

Wings of Power

About to purchase FSX. Does anyone know if Wings of Power Heavy Bombers & Jets(for FS2004--Shockwave Productions) will work ok in it? Thanks.tnbriggs

Guest archtx

I don't know about the bombers, but the ** fighters work fine in FSX. Have you checked their website?

Thanks for the info. I had checked the website, couldn't find anything definitive there or any way there to ask the question. Once I proceed with the purchases if all works well I'll repost here with the results. Thanks again

Guest RBridgers

For Christmas I got FSX, Wings of Power, and the WWII Fighters package all at once. They work fine. The only problems I've had with the aircraft were performance-related. FSX + slow computer + highly detailed complex bombers = slideshow.

Guest The Wizard of Oz

Yes works OK in FSX on my sys (AMD 4200 7900GT) but the props "clip" the clouds (the clouds show up "in front" of the props a z-buffer problem) that may, repeat may be fixed with SP1. The new specific B17 for FSX (a separate package) kills a substantial number of FPS's however.

>props "clip" the clouds (the clouds show up "in front" of the>props a z-buffer problem) that may, repeat may be fixed with>SP1. Wow thats not a for sure fix? All the developers claim its an FSX bug, so I would have thought thats one of the main things they would fix. I must say it is very dissapointing that a solid company like Shockwave sells their FSX products exibiting this issue. Certainly it can be corrected, just as it is in their B-17, but its not fixed in the WWII Fighters pack I bought, and it says right on the box its FSX compatible.