Sign in to follow this  
MrFuzzy

Asobo acknowledged the issues and spoke

Wowza….talk about a thread that turned into a raging  dust bin fire!

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Everyday?

Bruh!!! the Gatorade i was drinking while reading  just spewed out of my mouth LOL !! 🤣

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

Wowza….talk about a thread that turned into a raging  dust bin fire!

That's it! We found the source of the haze!!  

• Like 6

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

3 hours ago, fppilot said:

Anyone know if these issues are also being experienced in the xBox version?

the wind problem is.  Thats where I first noticed it... east coast of Florida east of Orlando.  I havent been on the XBox in a while though now so not sure about the haze issues.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

17 minutes ago, sightseer said:

the wind problem is.  Thats where I first noticed it... east coast of Florida east of Orlando.  I havent been on the XBox in a while though now so not sure about the haze issues.

Thank you!  Would still like to see reports from other xBox users.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

10 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Those who accuse us to be entitled kids should thank us instead, because without the noise we are making on the forums nothing would move. That's why I say "keep reporting", we have the right to have the issues fixed.

Lol. Are you serious?

• Like 1

It’s nice that they have reacted and acknowledged this issue.

However, there are more bugs to fix like the framerate drop over time many people experience since WU 5-7 ( thread at the official MSFS forum with almost 800 replies …. ) for which I sent a Zendesk ticket 9 days ago and did not get any reply on ….

And still people are getting CTD’s with no Addons …. ( I do not suffer from this )

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

7 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Hmnm, then I must be missing something. TRir doesn't work at all. Nada, simply dead.

Yes you did miss something 🤣. Goodness Howard,  it was sarcasm !  

Any criticism is met by accusation of being an entitled kid or a grumpy old fart by a few f@nboys on this forum. I was mocking  them and their mantra.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

43 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Any criticism is met by accusation of being an entitled kid or a grumpy old fart by a few f@nboys on this forum. I was mocking  them and their mantra.

More accurately, disagreement is met with defensive howls of 'I'm being called an entitled kid', when no such thing has been said.

• Like 2

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Lol. Are you serious?

Of course he is serious, and he is word not allowed right. Do you think that MS/Asobo would prioritize issues like this if nobody reports it? In which naive world do you live in? All issues not reported can be considered as unimportant and lowest priority for the devs, why should they invest their effort, time and labour in something nobody cares? So yes, reporting it, mentioning it in the forums and "making noise" is indeed the way to go, we can of course always discuss about the "how to", it should still be constructive and friendly. 

But I am aware that some "praise everything" people will never get this point and because of their very specific user profile, they are not even really affected by many bugs (or to blind to see or simply word not allowed). Take your pick...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I hate this over use of 'entitled'.

Lets be very clear, if you buy a car from a dealership and the next day it breaks down, or the sunroof stop's working.... or hell the radio won't select your favourite channel..

You are entitled to take it back to get it looked at......

That isn't being 'entitled'...

Getting a McDonalds and finding the burger is cold.... taking it back for a warm one, isn't 'entitled'..

The use of 'entitlement' is a negative slur, but it is simply founded on people rights.

So in a rather more serious example, Martin Luther King fought for the same rights for black people in America.....

MLK wasn't 'entitled'.

It is a term used negatively to keep people down who are trying to make uncomfortable noise.

I love MSFS, I don't have that many issues, but I want it to be the best it can be.

That is not being 'entitled'.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Ryzen 5 3600 / RTX 2070 8GB / 2x8 RAM/

9 hours ago, fppilot said:

Frankly, you are smoking something, […]

It was an obviously sarcastic comment by Dominique. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I believe it can be reduced to a very simple conclusion... They're overwhelmed by work and tasks in the queue, and they failled to accomplish the METAR merge with Meteoblue forecast.

They even mentioned it in the Q&A session when Sébastien said they were nt satisfied what what they had achieved and would have to look further into it.

There are no real pilots in the team even if some of them may even be spending time getting their PPL, so the aility to think and feel the various aspects of the simulation like someone accustomed to fly for real does cause some lack of focus and perspective.

Sometime ago there was a quest for "experts" to join the beta team ( ? ) but I never heard about the end result ?

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

28 minutes ago, flightyjoe said:

I hate this over use of 'entitled'.

Lets be very clear, if you buy a car from a dealership and the next day it breaks down, or the sunroof stop's working.... or hell the radio won't select your favourite channel..

You are entitled to take it back to get it looked at......

That is not being 'entitled'.

If I translate Entitled from english to dutch I get  roughly  "getting what is rightfully mine" 

In different parts of the world that can mean different things.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

At the risk of further inflaming things, I have contact with Asobo daily. They are acutely aware of all bugs, all reports and all concerns from both users and developers. SU7 is still an amazing simulator, but it did indeed ship with countless bugs, both those you can see and those you cannot ( SDK non-functional / highly bugged being one that most will not be aware of ).

Asobo work hard to fix as much as they can, but of course they only have so many personnel and there are literally thousands ( perhaps tens of thousands ) of reports coming in from around the entire planet. To expect personal or immediate responses is a bit too much given the volume. Also, different users experience bizarrely different things - SU7 works a treat for one user, and is a disaster for another. That's why so many are arguing past each other here and on other forums.

My own personal request to Asobo, of some months ago, was to cut out the flashy add-ons and start fixing things. They have zero control over this - it's MS pushing the updates regardless of considerations for users, developers or Asobo. Argue about it all you want, but that's the way it is. I hope it changes, and soon.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 7