Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

AS CRJ HGS (HUD) is collimated v1.0.15.0

updater to 1.0.15.0 and HGS is collimated.

• Like 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

1 hour ago, kdfw__ said:

updater to 1.0.15.0 and HGS is collimated.

But is it fully working? runway will appear and be align, vector, etc?

What a masterpiece !

If I switch LAMP TEST to 1, Engine synch to N1 / Yoke nose up and I/C will move on their own.

And right now my stab value is going down to -218.5 and still counting without touching anything.

Pitch ladder is conformal to horizon so it is collimated. 

As for your your other comments here and elsewhere on the crj, they seem to be an deep cry for help...  best to visit the support forum and get it sorted out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

3 minutes ago, kdfw__ said:

As for your your other comments here and elsewhere on the crj, they seem to be an deep cry for help...

Not really, I am just fed up with this plane, the HUD was a good excuse to fly it after a lot of month in the hangar, but I can't takeoff

Glad we have a lot of cool other payware and freeware

Anyone else having problems with Autopilot when starting COLD & DARK then powering with APU?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

When I press the SCROLL button to call ATC, I get the message "RADIO OFF" and "The electrical systems must be turned on in order to use the radio and speak to Air Traffic Control (ATC)."

I am now using the Ready for Taxi mode.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

After updating, some toggle switches are inop. Including the battery switch. 

Tried uninstalling and re-installing did not fix the problem. 

Everything was working before the update. except for the  HUD, but I  don't use it. 

Noticed at least one other person has the same issue on the Aerosoft Forum.

Looks like this plane is grounded for a while. At least for me.

Edited by rickjake
spelling

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Found my ATC RADIO OFF issue. I'm using the ALPHA yoke and had inadvertently turned OFF the Avionics bus 1 & 2. Turning them back on got ATC back and also AP.

Might be that you have to "reset" your CRJ after this update? Try to delete the "m" files, might be that quiet some issues are related to this. Deleting the "m" files results in a reconfig of the plane, so the next time you start the sim, you must again wait those nasty long minutes until it is ready...

Link: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160373-resetting-the-aircraft/

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

"Try to delete the "m" files.", 

Didn't work, same problem, some switches don't work, like battery.

Do you who have issues with the switches bought the plane from the marketplace? Several seem to have this issue per the AS forums. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

15 hours ago, bendead said:

What a masterpiece !

If I switch LAMP TEST to 1, Engine synch to N1 / Yoke nose up and I/C will move on their own.

And right now my stab value is going down to -218.5 and still counting without touching anything.

You Know its not FSL or PMDG. Most people know what I think of AS but the CRJ if used to how they made it works fine. Its not FSL but used as designed works great and it really nice to fly.

9 hours ago, rickjake said:

After updating, some toggle switches are inop. Including the battery switch. 

Tried uninstalling and re-installing did not fix the problem. 

Everything was working before the update. except for the  HUD, but I  don't use it. 

Noticed at least one other person has the same issue on the Aerosoft Forum.

Looks like this plane is grounded for a while. At least for me.

4 hours ago, bugbee said:

"Try to delete the "m" files.", 

Didn't work, same problem, some switches don't work, like battery.

Bought AS Site.

Just started it up for the first time after update to see these problems!

Set to C&D Batt switch works no problem so do all the switchers and the HUD is back but I dont use that anyway. So it seems to be a marketplace issue.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Please post on the Aerosoft forum. They are convinced it is only a marketplace issue.

Quote Hans Hartmann over at their forums:

"Sorry guys.  Mea culpa! This one is on me, not on the marketplace. Apparently, I got confused and put one single wrong file into the package which messed everything up. I will provide a new version to the Marketplace people right away.

Sorry again.

As for VR: The knobs in question have been changed from my own templates to Asobo templates a while ago, so they should work in VR."

Again - if you have the AS store version and still experience that issue, you have to report it over there because they think it is only marketplace.

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 4