Sign in to follow this  
AerOdyssey

[4K] Biggest airshow on flight simulator DirectX 12 + 496.76

I did this movie on flight simulator to present you the best of the simulator aboard Air Force One VC-25B. The 747 Air force one is followed by F22 Raptor, F117 Night hawk as well as F18 top gun. In addition, i had the pleasure of flying the old Air force one aboard the DC6 designated C-118 Liftmaster by the US airforce followed by the Corsair vought F4U of the US NAVY.
Technically I got some problem between the DC6 From PMDG and Direct X12 lot of freeze :s . Several shots were shot with lod under 300 to prevent stuttering. 
I hope you will like it If you like this kind of videos do not hesitate to give me a thumbs up and a comment to give me the strength to continue to entertain you 🙂

Edited by topatov
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

Fantastic 👍

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

2 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Fantastic 👍

thank you 🙂

Edited by topatov

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

1 minute ago, Ixoye said:

Fantastic 👍

Thank you 🙂

Edited by topatov

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

Very cool video!  Which replay tool did you use to record the formation flying?  I am assuming you record a flight, and then can fly/record in formation with your previously recorded "ghost" aircraft (repeating those steps for the large formation flight)

Nice video but the DC6 at such short distance behind the 747 should have given them a lot of wake turbulence.... Let alone if they would be able to keep up with each other without any flap settings on the 747.

So, not very realistic, but surely a nice video.

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

52 minutes ago, PlumCrazy said:

Very cool video!  Which replay tool did you use to record the formation flying?  I am assuming you record a flight, and then can fly/record in formation with your previously recorded "ghost" aircraft (repeating those steps for the large formation flight)

Thank you ! i'm using Fabio Merlo 4.5 not very good for multipl AI i spent  a lot of time i will not do it again 😅

15 minutes ago, phmcr said:

Nice video but the DC6 at such short distance behind the 747 should have given them a lot of wake turbulence.... Let alone if they would be able to keep up with each other without any flap settings on the 747.

Thank your for feedback  , flaps on 747 was set on 10° at 158 knots with only 3% of fuel  🙂 

My best content 👇                

spacer.png