Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

December 2nd, 2021 - Development Update

Then again.. this is what you find if you dare click on the "Known Issues" list:

KNOWN ISSUES (Last update Nov. 19th, 2021)

Follow

Support Updated : Today at 05:24 August 20, 2020 00:46

Really... does anyone at MS/Asobo read this and realize how this looks?

• Like 2

Bert

Dev teams are pretty trash proof today. Things will work out to the best. 

☘️

bs

• Like 2

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Finally, at least 6 bugs acknowledged and reported as identified and fixed. 🙂

Two of them are of immediate interest to me.. 😉

Hopefully, this list will increase before release.

Hope so!  The MSL vs AGL cloud base issue is NOT the same as the haze issue, and I see no mention of the haze issue.  I steadfastly hope the cloud issue has not restricted Asobo's vision of all the issues!  You just don't have 1/2 mile visibility on the ground with clear skies and less than 60% humidity.  I have see that several times since the last SU. I don't believe they have modeled grass or forest fires yet!

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, pmb said:

"Toolbar Broken in VR – While using a VR headset and controllers, you are unable to select any of the options in the toolbar menu, or they appear to do nothing."

In no way is this restricted to controllers. I never use controllers with MSFS but only the mouse and toolbar selection is broken for me as well (usually Ctrl+0 helps). I hope they consider this.

Kind regards, Michael

If you click the link next to it, it takes you to the actual bug reported which is:

"Unable to select any of the toolbar items with left mouse click, also confirmed by other users

Only an issue since SU7 update, clean install with no add-ons"

So the fix most likely includes mouse as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slashed2 said:

Thanks. Now a bit relieved.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

10 minutes ago, slashed2 said:

Has anyone else experienced displaced mouse hotspots?  I seem to be finding hotspots displaced to the left of G1000/NXi knobs, and size reduced hotspots on keys/buttons.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

37 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Has anyone else experienced displaced mouse hotspots?  I seem to be finding hotspots displaced to the left of G1000/NXi knobs, and size reduced hotspots on keys/buttons.

Yes, you're not the only one. I'm having to now zoom on to the EFB switch on the JF Turbo Arrow (in VR) to switch it on or off because of the now tiny and displaced hotspot. The knobs on steam gauge heading indicator is also all wonky. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

Looks like they identified the WX issues everyone is talking about.  Not sure if they mean the update for the next sim update or a interim update?

I didn't see a mention about the 10SM bug that USA is facing.  I entered a detailed bug report about it and my thoughts on how to address it.  Hopefully it is addressed sooner rather than later.  Makes flying live weather frustrating.  They have the actual visibility data from MeteoBlue - it just needs to be inserted whenever METARs are reading 10SM.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, fppilot said:

Yes.

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I didn't see a mention about the 10SM bug that USA is facing.  I entered a detailed bug report about it and my thoughts on how to address it.  Hopefully it is addressed sooner rather than later.  Makes flying live weather frustrating.  They have the actual visibility data from MeteoBlue - it just needs to be inserted whenever METARs are reading 10SM.

Ah yeah, true.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

5 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Then again.. this is what you find if you dare click on the "Known Issues" list:

Follow

Support Updated : Today at 05:24 August 20, 2020 00:46

Really... does anyone at MS/Asobo read this and realize how this looks?

So yesterday was 19 November 2021... or 20 August 2020?

Follow

Avatar Support Updated : Yesterday at 17:24 August 20, 2020 12:46
Edited by MrFuzzy
  • Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

..and what about the constantly reverting back to EASY settings in the Assistance Options?

A minor thing to fix but by the look of things they couldn't care less. Very disappointing.

Roland

6 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Was it? Ermm

Yes. After all that talk about them not caring/listening, I'm surprised the fixes are already in place....

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

29 minutes ago, roland said:

..and what about the constantly reverting back to EASY settings in the Assistance Options?

A minor thing to fix but by the look of things they couldn't care less. Very disappointing.

Roland

They haven't issued a full set of release notes for the beta build yet, so it might be. Even if it isn't in the beta build, it might be fixed in the public release build.

• Like 2