Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTS - Live Traffic using Flightradar24

I speechless.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

UPDATE:

FSLTL supporters/followers

It has been a half a year since we’ve provided any form of update, and we’re aware that many of you have been feeling excited and yet frustrated about the progress that we’ve been sharing in screenshots. This announcement will briefly cover what happened, and where we’re going from here.

What happened…?

Earlier this year, the real-world geopolitical situation significantly impacted some key members of our team and created a situation where we were unable to advance the project.

Whilst individual members were able to continue with some elements of the project, we were unable to move forward as a cohesive unit without the critical impact of the affected key team members and leadership. As result the FSLTL team struggled with focused direction and the existing permissions that the available dev team had. We were able to communicate changes to existing members, and fine-tune and test adjustments over the month from multiple areas - the injector logic, livery collection, and engine sounds to name a few, but did not have a way to expand access beyond our existing set of users.
What are the next steps?

We remain without key team members that continue to be affected by the real-world situation, however, with input from our groups leadership we have now been able re-organize our structure and responsibilities to move the project forward. Some roadblocks have been removed and permissions have been delegated throughout the different disciplines of our team, we’re getting back on track and rebuilding the momentum that we lost over the last half-year. The dev team has worked hard over the months, and it would be such a waste of talent if it would never be used. We look forward to a new path forward to bring traffic realism and immersion to your sims
When?

The million-dollar question, a project such as this is never truly complete or finished and we will not give release dates or false promises. Its ready when we feel its ready however, we do feel that the product is nearing release, and we are ready to expand beta access to several rings of new users. If you’re interested in testing, please react with a emoji. We will randomly select a handful of users and invite them to test a pre-production build of the injector along with the models and liveries. To that end we will be closing the ticketing system in discord.

We thank you for your patience and sympathize with your frustration during our long period of absence. We hope to see you all in the skies soon.

All the Best, The FSLTL Team

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 10

Challenging times and I wish them all the best. That said, I think by the time they've done there's a good chance Asobo will have actually improved the existing AI. 

Naw, thats probably just far to optomistic.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1) I hope it is compatible with AIG,

2) I also hope that the planes and airlines correspond to those of FR24, that they arrive at their respective doors, that the planes do not change textures, that they do not disappear after a while or when they land, hopefully they also take off without problems and that all this works in third-party airports or the MSFS defaults and that it respects the user's plane (for example, if I am at an airport x and a gate Y and suddenly a plane arrives or appears over mine) there are many things that are requested but I want something almost perfect and for that I will pay

Edited by Steven Silva

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

7 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

2) I also hope that the planes and airlines correspond to those of FR24, that they arrive at their respective doors, that the planes do not change textures, that they do not disappear after a while or when they land, hopefully they also take off without problems and that all this works in third-party airports or the MSFS defaults and that it respects the user's plane (for example, if I am at an airport x and a gate Y and suddenly a plane arrives or appears over mine) there are many things that are requested but I want something almost perfect and for that I will pay

1 - Probably won't. They basically do the same thing (one focused on the offline AI and the other for Online traffic). But maybe it will be possible, not sure.

2 - AFAIK that's a problem in the sim traffic system. Asobo has to deal with it. That's an issue we will see in both AIG and FSLTL. 

7 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

1 - Probably won't. They basically do the same thing (one focused on the offline AI and the other for Online traffic). But maybe it will be possible, not sure.

2 - AFAIK that's a problem in the sim traffic system. Asobo has to deal with it. That's an issue we will see in both AIG and FSLTL. 

• Like 1

Is there any updated news about FSLTL ? I really wonder.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

38 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Is there any updated news about FSLTL ? I really wonder.

A week or two ago (or was it last week...) someone posted a YT-move of it, some sort of preview, and said it wouldn't take long anymore but well... haven't heard anything since that. I installed AIG in the meantime. I will check their Discord to see if something new has been added...

EDIT
Two screenshots from yesterday:

Screenshot_571.png

Screenshot_581.png

That's it. No further news. But apparently they are still working on it. 😉 There are more screenshot posted there btw during the last week. The video I mentioned was from August 21th.

Edited by tup61
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Thank you for the information.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

10 hours ago, ca_metal said:

1) Well, I mean that it can be compatible with AIG models for ONLINE mode

2) no comment 😢😭

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

AIG will not support FSLTL compability for different reasons.

The content installed by OCI wos without extra input from our side it isnfine, but we do not plan to add any extra Features to make it compatible.

Personal note:

I still wonder how they use FR24 Services, since the free accessable data can not be used for stuff like that based on the User Agreement.

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png