Sign in to follow this  
snrru0

LNM departure airport not found

I picked up my flight simulator hobby after many years.  My environment Windows 10 and FS9(fs2004).

I am using Plan-G and FMS Navigraph Data Manager.

I now am checking out LNM and I have added LNM to Navigraph. Nevertheless when I try to create a flight plan  I get the message "departure / destination airport not found ".

I understand that you can not connect LNM to FS2004 but it should be possible to create a FlightPlan.

any suggestions?

rgds

Ruud van Ruler

1 hour ago, snrru0 said:

I now am checking out LNM and I have added LNM to Navigraph. Nevertheless when I try to create a flight plan  I get the message "departure / destination airport not found "

You get the message from the sim or LNM? The Navigraph database does not include smaller airports.

I get the message from LNM :

Verplichte vertrekluchthaven EHAM niet gevonden.

rgds

Ruud

English: Mandatory departure airport EHAM not found.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translation included

I see. You're using the flight plan route description, right? Sorry, but I wish people would give right away more information instead of leaving me guessing. A screenshot of the full LNM window including title bar with the issue often helps.

Make sure to check "Use Navigraph for all features" in the scenery library menu. This is needed if you cannot load a scenery library database like the one from FS9.

Alex

15 minutes ago, albar965 said:

A screenshot of the full LNM window including title bar with the issue often helps.

Alex

I would love to but I cannot add a screenshot or upload it.

Ruud

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

Make sure to check "Use Navigraph for all features" in the scenery library menu. This is needed if you cannot load a scenery library database like the one from FS9.

Alex

thnx Alex.  I got it working now.  I used flightplanconvert.zip to convert FSX plans made with LNM to FS9 and my flight plan is now in FS9.

rgds

Ruud

1 hour ago, snrru0 said:

I would love to but I cannot add a screenshot or upload it.

I made a pinned post with quick instructions. Might help the next time:

7 minutes ago, snrru0 said:

thnx Alex.  I got it working now.  I used flightplanconvert.zip to convert FSX plans made with LNM to FS9 and my flight plan is now in FS9

Good it's working now.🙂

Alex