Sign in to follow this  
WestEnd

UK2000 Scenery Xmas Sale

But for P3D they are to old. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

They work very well for me in my P3Dv4.5. Good frame rates and 500 MB install sizes as well as good looking scenery.

Steve Paradis

• Like 1

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

I've grabbed 4 P3d sceneries at 40% off, most of them from the HD range. Yes, technically, they aren't the most advanced ones. But anyhow, they are nice, have good fps and fit well into the ORBX background, both FTX or TE. As the UK is now nearly "complete" in a single simulator, I still see myself flying many hours there at easyJet for example, until MSFS really has all an infrastructure of high end airliners, view addons, stable AI traffic,... that P3d now has. And IMO it's still far away from that.

Thanks for the mentioning it. Last year, I've missed the sale, because it was only at their website, not at Simmarket.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regards, Dominik

19 hours ago, VitaminA330 said:

I've grabbed 4 P3d sceneries at 40% off, most of them from the HD range. Yes, technically, they aren't the most advanced ones. But anyhow, they are nice, have good fps and fit well into the ORBX background, both FTX or TE. As the UK is now nearly "complete" in a single simulator, I still see myself flying many hours there at easyJet for example, until MSFS really has all an infrastructure of high end airliners, view addons, stable AI traffic,... that P3d now has. And IMO it's still far away from that.

Thanks for the mentioning it. Last year, I've missed the sale, because it was only at their website, not at Simmarket.

I'm totally with you.

Just got Luton & Gatwick. IF not @WestEnd I would not even check :D

Thanks!

&

• Like 1

ugcx_banner.png

How do you buy these sceneries? After checking the boxes, then what?

ok, using Edge browser there is a 'buy now' link to click. Using Firefox that link does not show up. So I just had to change browsers.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Yes, there's a bit more clicking and longer time between request, confirmation e-mail from UK2000, then account creation and finally links to download sceneries.

It took me like 6 hour waiting time. I am not complaining, but be aware that it's slower than in large online stores.

&

ugcx_banner.png