Sign in to follow this  
Gary1124

Flysimware Lear 35A with Dual GTN 750? (resolved)

I just bought the FSW Lear 35A for myself for my birthday present to me. On special now. I tried to set it up with GTN 750 1 and 2. I used FSW configuration to set the VC panel bezel but only  forthe GTN 750, on the right in the 2 position was live. I tried to use RXPs Panel Manager to set it up but only succeeded in freezing the sim. So, I reset it up to use one GTN 750 and that came up live with no help needed from the RXP manager. This is in p3d v4.5. 

Has anyone successfully set this aircraft up with dual GTNs?

Help please.

Thanks.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:17 AM, Gary1124 said:

I just bought the FSW Lear 35A for myself for my birthday present to me. On special now. I tried to set it up with GTN 750 1 and 2. I used FSW configuration to set the VC panel bezel but only  forthe GTN 750, on the right in the 2 position was live. I tried to use RXPs Panel Manager to set it up but only succeeded in freezing the sim. So, I reset it up to use one GTN 750 and that came up live with no help needed from the RXP manager. This is in p3d v4.5. 

Has anyone successfully set this aircraft up with dual GTNs?

Help please.

Thanks.

Reinstall the Learjet and try again maybe you corrupted something first trying yourself. The dual GTN and all layouts have to be set through their config program first in the main C drive flysimware folder

• Like 1

All good now. I should have loaded the default panel first and then performed the GTN switch. I would also like to try the FMS but I want the radar working to for that and sadly REX pulled the radar. I am wondering if I had a WX equipped Milviz plane if I could add the gauge to the Lear.