Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Huge pause approaching Rwy 27 at YMML

I'll try here on Avsim, I would just like to know if anybody else has or is experiencing a long pause during take off roll from Rwy16 at Orbx YMML? I've had this long pause for as long as I can remember in P3dv4.5 at the same place, during take off roll from rwy16, as I approach rwy27 there is a huge pause, I've had different AI packages no change, now using AIG, always used ASP3D, P3d has been installed many times for different reasons, no change, all scenery has been reinstalled many times, no change, default YMML the pause is after I've just crossed rwy 27 but it's still there. The only scenery installed that is relevant is Orbx Aus V2 & YMML V3, there is no other, this happens with any aircraft, PMDG, FSLABS, QW787, I've lived with it for ever but it would be nice to get to the bottom of it, any advice as to where to start looking would be much appreciated 

You’re best asking this on the Orbx forums. Sounds like scenery objects being generated.

To prove it disable ORBX YMML and if the problem disappears when using the default the problem is definitely with the ORBX scenery.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Yes, I have had it forever as well to the extent I won’t depart YMML if the duty RWY is 16, I will choose another flight from another airport.

I literally raised the issue a decade ago with ORBX when I was in FSX on v.1. On P3D 5.3 using v.3, still the same and I must have had 4 different PC’s in that time.

12 hours ago, mwa05 said:

Yes, I have had it forever as well to the extent I won’t depart YMML if the duty RWY is 16, I will choose another flight from another airport.

I literally raised the issue a decade ago with ORBX when I was in FSX on v.1. On P3D 5.3 using v.3, still the same and I must have had 4 different PC’s in that time.

So it's not just mine, I have raised it over at Orbx but no joy, reasoning is it's my sim and nothing wrong with the scenery, I disabled YMML to default and the pause has definitely changed.