Sign in to follow this  
oscyrk

always problem with A330s liveries

hello. i am enjoying this fantastic tool a lot.

nevertheless, i am having a problem with the airbus A330s liveries, in the sim all these aircrafts appear with the Project Mega Pack skin.

any ideas how to solve this?

thank you!

2 hours ago, oscyrk said:

nevertheless, i am having a problem with the airbus A330s liveries, in the sim all these aircrafts appear with the Project Mega Pack skin.

If you run liveries search automatic: Uninstall Project MegaPack

If you run liveries search manually: do not set a path to the Mega Pack or to a folder above the Megapack.

i run the liveries automatically.

after uninstalling PMP, some a330s appear now with the right livery but i always have the problem with airline IBERIA. They appear with other airline's liveries but never Iberia.

and i fly very often in LEMD airport where there are mostly Iberia A330-300 airplanes. How can i make it work for this specific airline?

thanks again!

3 minutes ago, oscyrk said:

after uninstalling PMP, some a330s appear now with the right livery but i always have the problem with airline IBERIA. They appear with other airline's liveries but never Iberia.!

Check in \liveries\AI_liveries.xml whether the Iberia A330's have the airline code IBE or not. If not go to the aircraft.cfg file and change it.

Edited by kiek

thank you kiek for your answer. i am still quite new in these configs and topics...

i have opened AI_liveries.xml for the first time, and i have noticed the A330-300 or A330-200 are missing, the file contains just the A330-900neo for 3 airlines (the sim is just using these ones).

That's the reason why i have so many missing A330 liveries..

now the question is what exaclty should I add in order to have the Iberia A330s?

For the A330-900 this is the command:

<liv airl="AIB" type="A339" fldr="1" cargo="false" title="Airbus A330-900neo Airbus House" atcid="" reg="F-WTTN" />

I imagine i need to create a similar entry but with the "IBE" code, and what about the rest (atcid, reg...)

Many thanks!

12 hours ago, oscyrk said:

I imagine i need to create a similar entry but with the "IBE" code, and what about the rest (atcid, reg...)

No, no, no. This is a file for computer to computer communication (program to program). Not for humans! 😉

You should find out why the aircraft.cfg file with your A330's did not result in entries in AI_Liveries.xml. Check the files in the \errors folder. Maybe the model code was wrong (should be A332 and A333)

Edited by kiek