Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Airbus 380 Lands in London today!

This post is probably going to be moved soon to hanger chat. That landing was rough. Nose really came down hard. Then the side hit.JimCYWG

Hehe ...yes a rough landing!I was there that day although stupidly waiting at the wrong runway! :-rollBut I can tell you (although I had forgotten to bring my air radio) the wind was pretty strong and gusting! :-wedge

regardsEd

My FS9 Videoshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/edetroit100/holy.gifAMD Athlon 64 3500+, 1024Mb PC3200 DDR, 300Gb HD 256Mb DDR Nvidia 7800 GTX PCI-E, Audigy 2 ZSCH Products Yoke, Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

I thought the landing was perfect. Couldn't get any better really. It was windy yes.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Longbow

Landing looked a little rough, the nosewheel touched the runway before the right-most rear gear did. I also love the wingflex on the A380, its amazing! Wish i was there!

Guest dandan2005

I was there yesterday, under 27L. It was an amazing sight to see the A380 come in but BA decided to trick us twice by putting 2 BA 747's in the 27L approach path getting all our hopes up. There was quite a crowd at Hatton Cross and even the bus station staff got up on the roof to watch! I can't wait to see it in Farnborough in July.

Wish I was there to see the landing. I wonder if they are comming to the southern part of CANADA. Maybe they already have.JimCYWG