Sign in to follow this  
goster

SR22 GTSx XP11 nervous beeping with BAT Switch

Hi Guys,

when I started from cold and dark and turn on the left BAT- switch a beep appears, coming up in loudness and frequency until, let’s say to an 8 to 10 kHz tone, just as a rotating noisemaker.
If I switched it off again the beep goes down in frequency and loudness in the same behavior as it comes up.
I checked the cooling fan switch on the right side, but no effect.
This beep is even there when I started with running engine, and it dominates the engine sound significantly, which is very nervous to my ears.
Curious behavior is that it keeps staying even when I
- pause the simulator
- load another aircraft for around 20 sec during the new aircraft is already loading
Note that although all other sounds already stop immediately when I press the pause or aircraft button!

You can hear it in the video Carenado Cirrus SR22 GTSX Turbo HD review - X-Plane 11 at 11:10 min but only very quietly.But every aircraft sound in that video is rather quiet; I couldn’t really hear the engine sound.
You could better hear it in CARENADO SR22 GTSX TURBO | HP REVERB | X-PLANE 11 at 3:49 min onwards.

This beep doesn’t seem to be real, does it?
Any idea where it comes from and how to get it rid of?
The software revision is SR22_GTSx_XP11_v1.2.

Regards Gerhard

Oh sorry, I currently noticed I'm in FSX and P3D area ...

Is there any X-Plane folder and can somebody shift it to there?