Sign in to follow this  
Piepal

fscrew 737NGXu stuck

Hi, often my NGXu stuck after 10 checks. It doesn't recognize any voice command, is like the mic is unplugged. Obviously it works. Is there a method to reset and restart the software in flight? I tried to move to approach checklist, gone back and again in descent checklist but nothing. What can I do?

Pietro Marchese 

Hi Pietro,

Double check the manual to ensure you're using the correct phrases.

There's an option in FS2Crew to disable the 10K checks should you not like them or you're having problems with them.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Hi Byork, thanks for your reply. Normally when I speak appears a green line reporting my words. After 10 checks it doesn't displays any green line when I speak. I try to say "descent checklist"... stuck. Try to manually switch to approach checklist section and say "approach checklist" but nothing. Please consider that I used this software (in fsx) for years. Now in p3dv5 for abt 2 weeks... I mean I know what to say and when. It's a pity that I lost my copilot. Is there a method to reset fs2crew?

Pietro Marchese 

Could it be an issue with your hardware?

The FSX and P3D code are the same more or less in FS2Crew.

Since you've been using the software for 6 years, the problem won't be user error.

You can try a system reset by running the Audio Test (Audio section, Secondary panel).

Edited by byork

the mic seems not going to sleep. how can I verify this setting in win 10?

I disable failures and ugcx and now it works

Pietro Marchese