Sign in to follow this  
Guest VAA_008

Wilco CitationX

Guest nigel28

you should work for Wilco! Ha, im sold. I cant wait to get home tonight and take that new puppy for a spin.

Did anybody test citation x on fsx + vista? I'm not able to start left engine (the right one is ok). I followed the chek-list step by step, but nothing happend...igor

Igor Bischi

Oddly enough I have a similar problem. I can start one engine but not the other without using ctrl-e to get it going. If I start the left first, the right engine won't start and vice versa.Ian.

I hope they'll fix the problem soon. I sent a message to wilco a few hours ago, no answer till now.Igor

Igor Bischi

One more question for those who have it if you don't mind. Anyone tried shared cockpit in it? Does the aircraft require you to "trust" some old GAU style dll gauges when you first run it? Usually a showstopper for sharing the aircraft in multiplayer.Cheers.

Mike Johnson - Lotus Simulations

Guest KemoF15

1) LSK 2 after loading current position--then RSK 4 load Fplan (pretty clear in the manual)2) Not sure what you mean3) Real Citation X has no autothrottle either--you can however, load a desired climbout/descent speed and select VNAV--climbout will default to 300/.85M...OR you manually load 250 as a climbout select VNAV after departure and it will hold 250KIAS--during cruise--manually select your desired speed (eg .85M) and hit "Shift-R" it will hold .85M--little known "cheat"I have Eaglesoft as well--liked it--but with no FMS/Wx Radar/VNAV/LNAV--limited--very disappointed with the ERJ-145 in FSX--this jet has got the systems without draining FPS.KemoF15

Guest VAA_008

I believe I read the product description properly but I just wanted to confirm that for $39 we get both the FS9 and FSX version. Is that true?Thanks

Guest VAA_008

Cool thanks.Well it looks like most people are happy about this add-on so I am getting it.Thanks to everyone for posting screenshots, comments and reviews.

Guest geoffos42

I downloaded the Wilco Citation last night and the performance of it appears to be really good.The only problem I have is that the downloaded version doesn't seem to include a manual and I have no idea about programming the FMC!Does anyone here who has the download version know where the manual might be installed to?

Look in the aircraft folder the manual is there with the Citation Craig ASUS A8N- nForce SLI Chipset SATA RAID Dual PCIe MOBOAMD ATHLON64 3500+ CPU w/ HT TechLG GWA-4161 DVD/CDSeagate ST3160811AS 160GB Barracuda 9 7200RPM 8MB SATA II 3Gb/s NCQSeagate ST3160811AS 250GB Barracuda 9 7200RPM 8MB SATA II 3Gb/s NCQEVGA 7950 GT KO PCIe 512mb nvodngov19147-[Guru3D.com] drivers SB Audigy 22G Corsair PC 3200 400MHZ Dual Channel DDR Super Alien 500W P/STrack IR3 w/vectorCH Yolk & RuddersFS Genesis Terrain MeshActive SkyRC4

Guest CyberSimmer

>I downloaded the Wilco Citation last night and the>performance of it appears to be really good.>>The only problem I have is that the downloaded version doesn't>seem to include a manual and I have no idea about programming>the FMC!>>Does anyone here who has the download version know where the>manual might be installed to?>G:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesfeelThere PIC Citation X

Guest geoffos42

Thanks both of you! I'll check it out when I get home :)