Sign in to follow this  
Highmike

Edited sky textures:

Guest wyoming

Feels more like a hot summer day in PHX... I find.

I just had a look at YMML, and sure enough, Autumn is completely different from Summer.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

>I just had a look at YMML, and sure enough, Autumn is>completely different from Summer.>>Mike.What's worse though is it's the exact opposite, of what you would expect, based on what we see North of the equator. Up there (With default Landclass Fall textures are brown, and Spring and Summer are green. So being this being the Souths fall I would expect the same down South. But instead it's green, while their Spring and Summer months are depicted as Brown. Seems like FSX isn't depicting the seasons correctly relative to their geological location!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I think he's probably talking about the sky textures. I think I inadvertently railroaded the discussion by taliking about the ground textures, but you've got to admit that the OP was fairly cryptic.Mike.

Mike Beckwith