Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Xmas sales, who, when?

A2A typically has holiday sale. Got my Bonanza, Skylane, and Commanche last year. Might go for the Cherokee or the Connie this year.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:39 PM, WestEnd said:

I'm hoping the Maddog will be available on sale around xmas and new year.

Leonardo, ImagineSim and FSLabs are the only developers where I've never ever seen a sale, apart from a small lauch or upgrade discount on release. But good luck on it. Surprises aren't impossible.

Edited by VitaminA330
  • Upvote 1

Regards, Dominik

I was hoping Carenado would have been quicker at converting alot of their older sim catalogue to MSFS by now.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

I was hoping Carenado would have been quicker at converting alot of their older sim catalogue to MSFS by now.

The need for regular updates to MSFS doesn't suit the way Carenado have traditionally supported their aircraft (one or two updates and then move on)

So it wouldn't surprise me if they are struggling to work out how to handle the increasing support requirements as they release more MSFS planes

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VitaminA330 said:

Leonardo, ImagineSim and FSLabs are the only developers where I've never ever seen a sale, apart from a small lauch or upgrade discount on release. But good luck on it. Surprises aren't impossible.

Yes, I've never seen it on sale. I'll probably buy it at some point anyway, albeit I think I maybe have too many aircraft already now to give enough time to each one.

Edited by WestEnd

Calum Watt

anybody know if simwings heathrow ever goes on sale?  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

On 12/13/2021 at 4:51 PM, Aharon said:

FSDG has sales twice a year  The last one was about 3 months ago for some airport sceneries

Regards,

Aharon

Thank you! 

Where are these sales occuring? Have not seen them.

Best,

Theo

48 minutes ago, micstatic said:

anybody know if simwings heathrow ever goes on sale?  

It was -30 % a week ago at simmarket.

I’ve seen imaginesim sales before (plural might not be correct!), I seem to remember buying KAUS at 20% off many years ago.  But it was a rarity to see a sale.

• Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, tktheo93 said:

It was -30 % a week ago at simmarket.

oh man.  just missed it

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

5 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

JustFlight has a Xmas sale going now.

Not huge.

TTM

Yes they have 20% sales a few times  a year.... but dollars are tight 18 months into pandemic and with p3D losing ground to msfs im only buying 30-50% sales on airports i only occasionally fly into. That said, imaginesim are the scrooges, so if your desperate at least support a sale!

23 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

JustFlight has a Xmas sale going now. Not huge.

If you were to compare sales from the viewpoint of quality to quality between Carenado and Just Flight then Just Flight is 90% off

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Why do people buy Carenado? I mean from a simulaton point of view they are not that fancy. Before you ask, I have the c208, B1900HD, DO228, SF340, PC-12 and a few more. Only the DO228 and the PC-12 is ok. The SF34 is really light regarding its systems but flies ok. The 1900D is just all over the place. 

3 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Why do people buy Carenado? I mean from a simulaton point of view they are not that fancy. Before you ask, I have the c208, B1900HD, DO228, SF340, PC-12 and a few more. Only the DO228 and the PC-12 is ok. The SF34 is really light regarding its systems but flies ok. The 1900D is just all over the place. 

Actually, the PA-31 Navajo is very good to. The numbers are fairly correct in the flight envelope. Their affiliate Alabeo has a few very nice offerings. The C421 Golden Eagle is the best. There are also a couple of flight physics mods for it that make it suitable for single engine practice. Alabeo doesn't go on sale often, sadly.

• Like 1