Sign in to follow this  
andy a

Problem trying to dial VOR radio freq in C172 GNS530/430

I haven't really used MS2020 much since I purchased it at launch. I have started flying it now, but I have a problem with the C172 GNS530 & GNS430 in the analogue version.When I try to dial in the ILS frequency by pressing the "Push C/N" button, the digits only change in the COM section. Can someone advise if this is a bug? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, as I've used the GNS430 in other sims.

Regards

Andy

andy a

I am 81, and I don't know if this is such a "stupid" post that it does not warrant a reply. If that is the case I apologise. However, I would really like to fly this aircraft, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Regards

Andy

andy a

Hi Andy, please don't be grieved, and please make sure you have pressing the "C/N" button properly because there is different method to action "PRESS" in MSFS i think, on my side it's hold the left click and then right click. Please check you have activate the NAV, which will be highlight. Sorry for my English, hope you can understand what i'm saying and hope you figure it out soon to enjoy the sim.

Regards

R9-5950X // 32Gb@3600 // B550 Unify // 3090 TUF OC // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Nuctua D15 // Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 // LG GP-850 1440P@180Hz // HOTAS WARTHOG&TFRP // Windows 11

Sorry for my pathetic English , thank you.😅

Hi Icantfly,

Thank you so very much for your reply.

Success!!  I followed your instructions and changed ILS frequency ok.

Your English is not pathetic.I have so much admiration for those whose native language is not  English, but who can communicate perfectly well 😊

Best Wishes

Andy

• Like 3

andy a

Andy, have you confirmed that you can change the NAV freq. using the keyboard shortcuts to increas or dec the freq value ?

5 MHz 8087 IBM Clone, 640k RAM, 10 MB HD, Hercules 64k Graphics card, 14 in Monochrome Monitor, CH Products Mach-1 Joy Stick.