Sign in to follow this  
Ixoye

Am I the only one here who is sick with Covid-19?

MSFS is good to have as an occupation when the disease is a little milder in the evenings, but right now during the day I can barely read on the forum.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I got the vaccine, had Covid 19 over a year ago , 7 weeks in a hospital, that was enough for me. 

• Like 7

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

I'm not ( yet ) sick with , but I am sick of it ... Covid has been causing all sorts of limitations to so many around the whole World 😕

Anyway, sincere wishes that you get back in good shape as soon as possible, and that at least MSFS can bring you some joy during the quarentine !

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

18 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

MSFS is good to have as an occupation when the disease is a little milder in the evenings, but right now during the day I can barely read on the forum.

Liberty should trump any disease.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

i'm sick of it. 2+ years of this nonsense. And I do not believe in the "vaccine". Obviously those who got it are still getting it. This whole thing is a big joke.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Liberty should trump any disease.

I had a neighbor that felt that way. He died from Covid, 2 months ago, while on a ventilator. His wife is still in the hospital.  700,000 dead already in the US, 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 17

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, captain420 said:

i'm sick of it. 2+ years of this nonsense. And I do not believe in the "vaccine". Obviously those who got it are still getting it. This whole thing is a big joke.

Nobody asked you. That was not, what the thread was about.

• Like 14

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

9 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I got the vaccine, had Covid 19 over a year ago , 7 weeks in a hospital, that was enough for me. 

But I betcha you had pretty nurses checking in on you at all times of day...  There is at least that!  😉

Just now, officercrockey said:

Nobody asked you. That was not, what the thread was about.

Nobody asked you either.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 minute ago, Sesquashtoo said:

But I betcha you had pretty nurses checking in on you at all times of day...  There is at least that!  😉

I was too sick, and almost died twice.  Pretty nurses were the last thing I was thinking about at the time.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I was too sick, and almost died twice.  Pretty nurses were the last thing I was thinking about at the time.

Oh...that serious...ok, forget the quips...glad Bob that you, to use a better phrase...survived the encounter with it.   Not trying to alert 'Murphy'...but I have so far dodged the bullet, but having said that, both my wife and I have been living the life of Hermits, over the last two years...and that is a social sickness all of its own!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I had a neighbor that felt that way. He died from Covid, 2 months ago, while on a ventilator. His wife is still in the hospital.  700,000 dead already in the US, 

I'm very sorry. But I really don't care and it would be dishonest of me to pretend that I do. In my view liberty must trump death by disease.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jarmstro said:

I'm very sorry. But I really don't care and it would be dishonest of me to pretend that I do. In my view liberty must trump death by disease.

"Ouch....".....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I'm very sorry. But I really don't care and it would be dishonest of me to pretend that I do.

Si tacuisses...

• Like 3