Sign in to follow this  
Guest nigel28

Question about "eye candy" in new FT Citation

Guest nigel28

a question, ok three, about the eye candy. 1. Where do I select the no eye candy version?2. What eye candy does it turn off?3. Is there a big difference in FPS between the eye candy versus no eye candy?

In the plane selection there are no candy models, the last 6 or 7 models, the text description is long so you have to click on the model to see the full text. Select one and load flight.As far as I can tell it turns of the virtual stewardess, not sure what else, and I didn't notice much of a difference, although haven't really tested it.Also, if you haven't done so already, see the hotfix for the nocandy model config or one of the threads here called easy bug fixes prior to loading up the nocandy model.Ian.

Guest nigel28

ohh ok. I loaded up the flight but I couldnt tell how to do it and I couldnt see if I loaded up the eye candy model or not. I am at work so I cant verify but when I am in the cabin I see the flight data screens around the plane and the stewardess sitting in her seat so I thought I might have accidentally selected the eye candy model.so there is no FPS difference between the no eye candy and the eye candy version?? why have the no candy version then?? can anyone else confirm what the no eye candy turns off?