Sign in to follow this  
User4355

AAO Streamdeck Plugin issue, stopped working..

Hi,

After upgrading my fsuipc/Linda to latest ver, all my Steamdeck XL "Profiles" (c172/dc6) stopped working!., very strange!

Assume there is an issue between AAO Steamdeck Plugin and the MSFS sdk or not sure..(?).

* Followed the "AxisAndOhs_WebAPI_Troubleshooting" but all looks fine. (and strange it just stopped working after upgrading fsuipc/LINDA).

* Tried to start MSFS without Fsuipc/linda but still same issue.

* Tried to uninstall / reinstall Steamdeck XL sw, and during uninstall I also deleted all files/folder in "app/roaming/Elgato".

Setup:

- win10  / MSFS

- Steamdeck XL, v5.1.3.14750

- Lorby Steamdeck plugin v6.09 - 08.12.2021 (6.10).

- current use FSUIPC7 v7.2.13 / Linda v4.05.

- Profile used on Steamdeck xl "PMDG DC-6 profile for StreamDeck XL" and "C172 G530.streamDeckProfile".

- Lorby sw run as "admin" and v2.22 b43.

Logs:

In Steamdeck xl, logs files there is only one line, see below, no error msg rgds the plugin.

"12:10:37.918                     StreamDeck                        ESDPluginManager::LoadPluginsInFolder():        Loading com.lorbysi.aao.sdPlugin..."

Any Advice very apriciated

Brgds

SO

Edited by User4355
add more add text

Brgds

Søren Olsen

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack (P3D)

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack and PMDG 737NGX -600/700 (FSX)

PMDG Jetstream 41 turboprop (FSX)

Can you be more specific what "stopped working" means? Is it only those two profiles? Are others still working, especially the little gauges?

Make sure that "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still present in your community folder. 

LORBY-SI

Just now, Lorby_SI said:

Can you be more specific what "stopped working" means? Is it both directions? And only those two profiles? Are others still working, especially the little gauges?

Make sure that "lorbysi-content-hooks" is still present in your Community folder.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi "Lorby_Dev"

Thanks for the feedback :-).

-   Yes I can confirm,Lorbysi-content-hooks(v1.3) is still in my community folder.

-  Only have two Steamdeck XL profiles, one for "DC6" and one for "c172". (so non of these two profiles are working).

-   "Little gauge" do not work either, "blank" on my Steamdeck XL,..so looks there are no "2-way" communications. * check this link below   

https://rushfiles.one/client/publiclink.aspx?id=mLZG2zvjeX

Stopped working, >

Means when I press one of the button on my steamdeck, for example > press "Parking" or "Batt" button on

my Steamdeck XL nothing happens in my 172. (just to clarify, only using the stock 172 no addon).

Not sure if this make it more clear or unclear 🙂, are there any logs to check or a way to diag this further,

* A way to check that the API on port 9080 is working correctly, I have checked my firewall 3-5 times and should be correct, but a way to validate that it actual work (?). 

Brgds

SO

Edited by User4355

Brgds

Søren Olsen

1 hour ago, User4355 said:

but a way to validate that it actual work

Try the example in the AAO manual where a single button is sent using a web browser.

I would suggest that you change the port to 6080, in the plugin and in AAO (!!), just to be on the safe side. Maybe another app is blocking it now. And check your AntiVirus logs.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi "Lorby"

Now tried to change my port to diff port,  and now it seems I have moved one step further :-).

- now when I send "http://localhost:xxxx/webapi?dev=1&chn=5&btn=4" it says "ok" in the webbrowser,

So sounds good so fare, but unfortunally still no response from my steamdeck, ... please advise

Brgs

SO.

Brgds

Søren Olsen

2 hours ago, User4355 said:

Now tried to change my port to diff port

Did you do that in the StreamDeck Plugin and AAO - as it is shown in the troubleshooting guide? The port must be changed on BOTH ends! 

After changing the port in the settings.js file of the Plugin, the Elgato software must be shut down completely (right click on the icon in the system tray) and then restarted. Just closing the Elgato Window is not enough. When in doubt, restart the computer.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi "Lorby",

Yes I followed the troubleshooting manual , step by step 🙂 and have also restarted my computer, but seems still not working.

* Even tried to delete my Steamdeck profiles and readd them again, still no luck...

Then I tried a different("port-B") not port 6080, just to be sure for checking/verify my setup and then suddenly it worked 🙂 🙂 🙂 .

* Tried actually to set it back to 6080 and rerun the "http://localhost:6080/webapi?dev=1&chn=5&btn=4"  it "output"  "OK" in the browser but

was then back to my issue again, no buttom worked on my steamdeck!.

So then I move it back to "port-B" and all worked again :-), so seems it may have been some local-port issues on my computer!!.

(But little strange it happend after I upgraded my fsuipc/Linda or maybe just a coincidentally, no clue).

Conclusion:

Issue is solved and feel free to mark it as solved. 🙂

* Thanks for you support :-).

Brgds

SO.

Brgds

Søren Olsen