Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX | Remote MCDU & Printer

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Let's get back to VNAV and more important stuff, please!

Gimme a break! Any pilot - PC based or Real-Life - worth his salt doesn't need VNAV. It's a nice thing to have, but you've still gotta monitor how it performs.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

41 minutes ago, Silicus said:

Muito obrigado por isso! Vocês são os melhores!

Não deixe os pessimistas afetarem você!

Adoro o FBW A32NX, o único pássaro que voo no MSFS!

I confirm . Almost daily FlyByWire team good updates. Thanks to this team.

• Like 2

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 hours ago, tup61 said:

Hm, well, a waste of resources imho. Let's get back to VNAV and more important stuff, please! 😉

I really don’t get this obsession with VNAV, seems some folks here define the term “study airliner” if it has only vnav and ignore anything else 😄

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

14 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

I really don’t get this obsession with VNAV, seems some folks here define the term “study airliner” if it has only vnav and ignore anything else 😄

I don't find Vnav to be for study level. It's a basic feature IMO. Also my opinion that a printing CDU is more "study Level" than Vnav. I assume their working hard on it.

Edited by Adrian123

Just now, Adrian123 said:

I don't find Vnav to be for study level. It's a basic feature IMO.

No I don’t agree with that. It is not a basic feature, a correct vnav implementation is complex and depends on many moving variables. 

• Like 2

@Watsi

Could you please ask the team to look into www.pushover.net for this update?  It is simply BRILLIANT and saves a couple of trees to boot 😉

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

@Watsi any ETA on this btw.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

7 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

@Watsi any ETA on this btw.

When is it coming?
Due to the community-driven nature of our projects, we do not enforce delivery timelines on our volunteer developers. We value high-quality, polished releases over frequent and quickly-released ones, which means some features might take time to land in a publicly-available build. Rest assured that our developers and contributors are working hard on making every FlyByWire project as bug-free and feature-complete as possible, but that we are not able to provide release dates or estimates for a certain feature/fix.

Regarding the VNAV discussion: it has become kind of a meme by now. I smile everytime I see "VNAV when?". Maybe we should think about never releasing it... (duck and cover) 😂
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

45 minutes ago, Watsi said:
When is it coming?
Due to the community-driven nature of our projects, we do not enforce delivery timelines on our volunteer developers. We value high-quality, polished releases over frequent and quickly-released ones, which means some features might take time to land in a publicly-available build. Rest assured that our developers and contributors are working hard on making every FlyByWire project as bug-free and feature-complete as possible, but that we are not able to provide release dates or estimates for a certain feature/fix.

Regarding the VNAV discussion: it has become kind of a meme by now. I smile everytime I see "VNAV when?". Maybe we should think about never releasing it... (duck and cover) 😂

You guys are doing a fantastic job. There is a saying in Turkish which translates as "the trees that bear fruits get stoned". Nevermind the naysayers and please keep up the good work.

Flybywire A320 is the only reason if I'm not flying in a sim other than MSFS.

• Like 3

Murat Okay

Turkish Virtual Airlines

Senior Captain

www.turkishvirtual.com

14 hours ago, DAD said:

C‘mon.

Maybe I should have added one more smiley...? 😉 Or two? 😉 😉 Some of you guys took my post too seriously. I simply posted my very personal opinion: this new feature isn't of any interest to me at all. I understand a LOT of people are working on a LOT of different parts of the Airbus. I also understand a lot of people will like this new option. I just want this plane to progress faster because it's the best airliner out there right now and I can't wait to see it get even better. 🙂 It's the only plane I fly (apart from the C172 whenever I had another CTD with the A320 and I don't feel like starting all over again LOL) I am very grateful for all the time all the devs are spending on this: it's freeware and a labour of love and I absolutely and utterly appreciate it. I just wish we'd get VNAV (yeah, VNAV, I'd like to have VNAV, like they have on the real plane: hope no one minds me wanting a real life feature...) and a better working 'route translation from MCDU to ND' (don't know how to call this but the routes on the ND often are wrong or contain errors: this is a known problem): to me personally this (amongst others) is more important than being able to view the MCDU on a tablet and being able to waste paper. 😉 But that's just MY opinion. Don't let anyone stop working on this marvelous project just because of my subjective and personal opinion, please! 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Maybe I should have added one more smiley...? 😉 Or two? 😉 😉 Some of you guys took my post too seriously. I simply posted my very personal opinion: this new feature isn't of any interest to me at all. I understand a LOT of people are working on a LOT of different parts of the Airbus. I also understand a lot of people will like this new option. I just want this plane to progress faster because it's the best airliner out there right now and I can't wait to see it get even better. 🙂 It's the only plane I fly (apart from the C172 whenever I had another CTD with the A320 and I don't feel like starting all over again LOL) I am very grateful for all the time all the devs are spending on this: it's freeware and a labour of love and I absolutely and utterly appreciate it. I just wish we'd get VNAV (yeah, VNAV, I'd like to have VNAV, like they have on the real plane: hope no one minds me wanting a real life feature...) and a better working 'route translation from MCDU to ND' (don't know how to call this but the routes on the ND often are wrong or contain errors: this is a known problem): to me personally this (amongst others) is more important than being able to view the MCDU on a tablet and being able to waste paper. 😉 But that's just MY opinion. Don't let anyone stop working on this marvelous project just because of my subjective and personal opinion, please! 😉

I hope you saw this post from Holland:

Just now, omarsmak30 said:

I hope you saw this post from Holland:

I sure did. Did you actually read my post? 😉

Great stuff. Would it be possible to add another instrument or two to the tablet display?

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Duplicate post, apologies.

Edited by JSmith2112

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.