Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

How to configure CH Throttle with reversers

I use a CH throttle and MS stick and the problem is that even when I apply keyboard F2 for reverse thrust, it doesn't work, because my throttle axis ovverrides the reverse key command. Is there anyway to set my throttle so the last 1/2 inch or so is reverse?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest VAA_008

You may want to review your key assignments and your throttle calibration, I do have the CH product and my F2 key still works fine.

I've no heard of one.I use a CH yoke and have my button #1 configured to be reverse thrust when held down.However, like the real world, I must cut the throttles, pulling them all the way back to 0% before hitting the reverse.That's the critical element, just like the keyboard. F2 does not engage reverse thrust until it passes the power level setting which the F1 key would set.Try pulling the throttles all the way down, then hit F2.

Yeah I did, but I think there may be something mechanical wrong with the throttles.They kinda wig out at the bottom end of the axis (the idle side of things), like even though they are idled, they kinda get jittery and spike a bit so it adds some power and then backs off etc. I really have to physically push it hard back to idle to get the jittering to stop.I will try to calibrate again

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |